• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - EDMWer have 2 payslips (with half-pay each) from now on

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

KH_88@ :​

This morning I went to check my bank account and found out that my salary amount become half, went to HR and ask and they told me this mths onwards I will have 2 payslips from 2 entities, Sister companies. I told HR why like this and she told me coz I work for 2 companies , some staff also kena like me. I was not told by the HR manager very dulan already when only receive half, another half tmr.
I am more concern is will there be any issue if I want to apply some bank or gov things when I have 2 payslips or cpf statement to show them ?