• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Cpf website down

ftan42

Alfrescian
Loyal
not design for heavy traffic especially when people log in at the same time to check the interest credited at the year end

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
I know of some people who keep logging in hoping there was a wrong calculation and the amount will change within the same day woh. That's why traffic is very high.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The manly-looking woman of Tumor-sick needed the downtime to transfer all our SeePeeF money to cover up the lobang in our failed overseas investments.
The numbers we see on our SeePeeF statements aren't the real figure. The actual figure is a few decimal points towards the left....

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Let's not even talk about the CPF website. Even the govt's weather website slows to a crawl whenever the weather is bad. It's just pathetic. :biggrin:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Well, those are small change if your dotter really married into banking dynasty

CPF is my emergency fund if all things fail. But quite unlikely lah. I have cash and gold lying around in different bank accounts.