• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Interesting Message I Received today

angbin

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
N1RtPET.png

MBSSLOTS

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Me and my clones received tons of it. You know who is behind all this...not confirmed from reading the pms...but most likely fishypie and kopisai gang. Can be wrong...this one i got no concrete evidence..

Marilyn

Alfrescian
Loyal
Me and my clones received tons of it. You know who is behind all this...not confirmed from reading the pms...but most likely fishypie and kopisai gang. Can be wrong...this one i got no concrete evidence..

I got similar msgs when I went on an anti-pap rant...I was very sure it was kopi who zapped me and confronted him...as usual, he played the victim...pathetic prick!

cockeye1918

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Its not a problem , sure to have such people around here. Have to develop a thick epidermis to have fun here otherwise sure to lose sleep.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

another blatant liar, trying to flame kopi again!!! you bloody chowahgua!!!

i told you repeatedly here i don't do such a nasty and vulgar thing!

i don't stoop to your level of scumbaging and scavenging crumbs and flame others!!! chowcbkia!!!

most likely it's you and your chowahgua gang members and samsengkias!!!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I got similar msgs when I went on an anti-pap rant...I was very sure it was kopi who zapped me and confronted him...as usual, he played the victim...pathetic prick!

fuck you marilyn....just go give dogs fuck!!!

JohnnyCage

Alfrescian
Loyal

Unless u find 6 Sinkie dollars expensive for u or u have better ideas to spend this money to say.. TunnelBear USD 4.99 plan :eek:

It's easy for me and money can be earn back through shares investment. Today i subscribe USD4.95, tomorrow i cancel subscription and the (S) remains there for one whole month until the next billing.

Doesn't matter to me whether i cancel subscription 1 day later or end of the month.
:biggrin:

Last edited:

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Unless u find 6 Sinkie dollars expensive for u or u have better ideas to spend this money to say.. TunnelBear USD 4.99 plan :eek:

It's easy for me and money can be earn back through shares investment. Today i subscribe USD4.95, tomorrow i cancel subscription and the (S) remains there for one whole month until the next billing.

Doesn't matter to me whether i cancel subscription 1 day later or end of the month.
:biggrin:

Thanks for the tip......

Bery crever......