• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Inside news never say i never warn u all

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
I can hear a lot of dog.in the forum...............

you mean these dogs?

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/He82NBjJqf8&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/He82NBjJqf8&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
haha hope those Malaysian PRs lose their money...

that is the spirit

i hope that too

i hope those jokers who are working in sink city and buying big house and big car at malaysia, lose all their money in their bank

actually any bank in malaysia with high interest must be avoid.

spread your money in all the sink city bank

do not put your money in one basket

unless the gov guarantee it , if gov nationalise it

saynomorepls

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just heard of my friend...May Bank just call him and giving him SG$100/- if he takes up their credit card. Woo

Bro virus2977, I think you are wrong!!!

Anyone here know where is he now?

Ok, I will PM him and ask him what happen in the May Bank now. Hopefully he can update us. I got some money with May Bank. My car installment is with them also. I have just transfer some money for my husband (monthly allowance) who is waiting at the other end of the causeway.

Last edited:

zack123

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just heard of my friend...May Bank just call him and giving him SG$100/- if he takes up their credit card. Woo

Bro virus2977, I think you are wrong!!!

Anyone here know where is he now?

Ok, I will PM him and ask him what happen in the May Bank now. Hopefully he can update us. I got some money with May Bank. My car installment is with them also. I have just transfer some money for my husband (monthly allowance) who is waiting at the other end of the causeway.

Wah kena queen control - wife apportion allowance. How to cheong like dat?

saynomorepls

Alfrescian
Loyal
Look at my nick name pls...it's saynomore haa haa haa

Woman power!!!

btw virus2977 has not reply my MP yet...I am getting worry :(

saynomorepls

Alfrescian
Loyal
So far I am lucky...

There is nothing bad about May Bank but only on DBS...I keep my fingers cross...

That bad mouth virus2977 has gone missing...

Reported from DBS High Notes 5 at http://www.new.facebook.com/group.php?gid=29342693574

MAS Reply on Sale of Structured Product to Retail Investor

20 Oct: http://www.mas.gov.sg/news_room/par..._structured_products_to_retail_investors.html

------------------------

Help for DBS High Notes 5 Investor

20 Oct: Mr Tan Kin Lian will be talking at Hong Lim Park this Saturday (25 Oct) at 6pm. Prior to the talk at 5pm, some of us will be helping investors draft their statements of claim to their respective financial institutions. We are volunteers - any persons who might offer to help you for a sum of money (with the exception of lawyers preparing Statutory Declarations) are not from our team.

Please bring your relevant papers and the statement will be drafted on the following basis -

* Your name, NRIC, address, telephone
* How did you get involved in the investment?
* Which financial institution, branch, amount invested, date
* What happened when you purchased the investment?
* Were you alone or accompanied by another person? Who?
* What did the representative (who sold the investment to you) tell you about investment?
* Did the representative tell you about any guarantee on your investment?
* Did they make you sign any form regarding the investment? Did you understand the content of the form? Was it given to you before or after you agreed to make the investment? Did you read the form? Did you understand the content?
* Did you rely on the advice of the representative in making the investment? Which were the important aspects of the advice?
* Do you have any other statements to make regarding this matter?

I_hv_adream

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wao you lucky lah

I think you can go Waterloo Street and pray...there very good for businessman.

You can forget about that virus2977, I hope he learn his lesson well.

Last edited:

saynomorepls

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haiz...Now a day people talk without using thier brain...

I hope he have learn his lesson well btw I still hope that he can send me an email and I will forgive him if he can explain to me...

I wish him luck