• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

If you strike $10 mil toto this friday..

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bro,
read point 1, somewhere after the first comma :smile::smile::smile:
anyway, me think a lot of folks just secretly pushed that resignation letter under a pile of rubbish in their desk drawers :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Can I assume 0.5 million is starting capital? And dividend from #1 will be used to fund losses. Presumably this is a non-profitable operation. Sounds surprisingly like the Govt's investment model - invest into loss making ventures and fund losses using reserves. Anyway, in your case, would you be putting that secret letter to good use? If that is the case, part of the dividends need to fund your personal expenses or at least give yourself a fund managing fee.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Can I assume 0.5 million is starting capital?

only if me had SGD$10,000,000.00 :o:o:o
the idea of the soup kitchen is charity work. 9.5mil for investment to gain dividends and/or returns.
in no way soliciting any other donation from others, how could you align that with the MIW model?
REITs yielding some 6-8% p.a, sufficient to generate enough passive income for my lifestyle, then the work me would be doing is running the soup kitchen. the first 0.5 mil is for start up plus location rental. time and money well spent, in my opinion :smile::smile::smile:

jw5

Loyal
I'll use 0.5 million to hire some thugs to prevent those assholes driving up in their bmws and lexus to tar pow the food.

Can I assume 0.5 million is starting capital? And dividend from #1 will be used to fund losses. Presumably this is a non-profitable operation. Sounds surprisingly like the Govt's investment model - invest into loss making ventures and fund losses using reserves. Anyway, in your case, would you be putting that secret letter to good use? If that is the case, part of the dividends need to fund your personal expenses or at least give yourself a fund managing fee.

My 0.5 million is wages for the hired thugs.

jw5

Loyal
uh oh... then me have to look for counters with better yield...

no need, you can concentrate on cooking and serving the needy and the hired thugs will take care of the shameless freeloaders....................

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
no need, you can concentrate on cooking and serving the needy and the hired thugs will take care of the shameless freeloaders....................

add some meat in the soup, can deny one fuxtard here

(if the fuxtard is true to his word)