• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

If you strike $10 mil toto this friday..

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
How do you want to spend it?

simple, if me strike 10 million SGD, will do the following:
1. invest 9.5 million in blue chips, using returns and/or dividends to fund #2
2. use 0.5 million to kick off a soup kitchen, employing locals to cook for the local needy.

ShaoKahn

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
when u realise u ve striked, u would yell like hell. someone would gladly slap u and b4 u know it, it's already daylight and u r late for work.

Like this?

421837_10151235550147735_358334142_n.jpg

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
people who think they can win toto, are dumb, it is more likely they are strike down by lighting than winning lottery. I pity those fools that line up to get rich every week.
30748870.jpg

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I will go karaoke sing this song whole night

[video=youtube;XoNTPsbxYKk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XoNTPsbxYKk[/video]

Psycho

Alfrescian
Loyal
people who think they can win toto, are dumb, it is more likely they are strike down by lighting than winning lottery. I pity those fools that line up to get rich every week.
The one getting rich are those operators. Eat pig pay dog.

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are assuming that one person would strike all 10m. Extremely unlikely but I like to fantasize.

I would first dump the money inside a bank account and give myself a six month moratorium to cool down. Not allowed to touch the money. Also not telling anyone.

After that, would first cook up some cock and bull reasons about some successful business ventures and start paying off my housing loan. Maybe make some investment. That's about it. Would not want money to change me too much.

yes, that is what i will do too. put it all in the bank, cool down and not tell anyone. many will come to ask for help and to buy financial products from them.

it will change your life, not you.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yes, that is what i will do too. put it all in the bank, cool down and not tell anyone. many will come to ask for help and to buy financial products from them.

it will change your life, not you.

Then sway sway within this time found out got cancer with 6 months left to live.
Or the day you go to the bank after few months decide to withdraw the money kena knocked down by car....
Life is so uncertain got windfall 10 million still dun want to spend then wait for what?

Lordshiva

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are assuming that one person would strike all 10m. Extremely unlikely but I like to fantasize.

I would first dump the money inside a bank account and give myself a six month moratorium to cool down. Not allowed to touch the money. Also not telling anyone.

After that, would first cook up some cock and bull reasons about some successful business ventures and start paying off my housing loan. Maybe make some investment. That's about it. Would not want money to change me too much.

Can you really discipline yourself not to touch those money for 6 months ? It's free money anyway .

Lordshiva

Alfrescian
Loyal
Then sway sway within this time found out got cancer with 6 months left to live.
Or the day you go to the bank after few months decide to withdraw the money kena knocked down by car....
Life is so uncertain got windfall 10 million still dun want to spend then wait for what?

Very true .. Life is short .. Enjoy abit first then start thinking what to do with the money . Maybe build church to make more money .