• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

If Leongsam Passed Away,Your Tribute N Who'll Be The Pallbearers.

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)
Guys n gals,i throw in the towel..i just hate his guts..i thought he deserves a grand sent off..
but from what i see,this Leongsam is a remarkable creature..like LKY he refuses to go up the lorry.:smile:

You can start holding your breath. :rolleyes:

remember the massive quake in NZ christchurch last year..when news of Leongsam death was posted.
many of his enemies n netizens "rejoice" n popping champagne but Leongsam is actually in Mt cook flying kite n seeking solace with his beloved God.

Unfortunately, this is not the case. I therefore want to concentrate on living and pissing off as many people as possible with the time I have left rather than bother about the funeral arrangements which aren't my problem anyway.

so fellas n gals..this donkey will continue to piss us off for many years to come.:smile:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Must Respect That Moe Leong Sum

I volunteer broad-brush calligraphy by my own hand for a 20-feet funeral banner. Golden Dragon sponsors fabric, brush and inkstone.

前不见古人,后不见来者,归尘土之悠悠,念音容而泪滴 。

No problem. What else can I sponsor? Let me know.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Royal Approach For Funeral In Cantonese Style

[video=youtube;ibxf8i3zjRI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibxf8i3zjRI[/video]

I like this one ! If I do ... choy, choy, choy ! A royal treatment is a must !