• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

If Leongsam Kick The Bucket.......This Forum How ?

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
After all the fund raising for a grand funeral, it will be a real pity if Leongsam decide then not to attend.
Someone must knock him off so he can take part in that funeral.
That will be a public service that all will agree is good.

Joss sticks and candle wax already given earlier

always like your pics of giant joss sticks and candles................from Taiwan huh ?

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
always like your pics of giant joss sticks and candles................from Taiwan huh ?

You show your good taste :biggrin:

I have heart for that smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY in personally selecting the best joss sticks and candles to burn for him now to eat.
As all know, when LKY become a rotting corpse, he be kan an be tiewed and raped by legions of ghouls and demons with chain saws and power drills and he will not have time off
to eat joss sticks and candle wax.

Which is why I give LKY the chance to pre emptively eat some joss sticks and candle wax now.
In the meantime, Leongsam can always makan that too.
Just less for that bastard smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY to eat .

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't you guys worry.

Even as Leongsam is lowered into his grave, if he sense something wrong with the forum, HE WILL GET UP.

Hmmm... Maybe I can spare a toilet to build that on top of him.
Then people shitting down will hold him down

toilet-2.jpg