• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I want to beat up this friend of mine

Mr Perfect

Alfrescian
Loyal
It have been 1 month plus going to 2 months. This person borrow my money ($15.80) and have not return!!

I feel like I am losing control and really want to beat this guy up.

You know!, let him known O$P$. Wait, he thinks I am push over..

kiss

Alfrescian
Loyal
It have been 1 month plus going to 2 months. This person borrow my money ($15.80) and have not return!!

Go to ATM and withdraw $50 note and wrap around yr dick. Masturbate :eek::eek: and then eat the note. Best is next one, jump down from 14th storey and FUCK OFF from this forum :oIo::oIo:

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
How old are u? Still schooling? Owe $15.80 only come and kow beh kow bu and want to bash people up! Only school boys will do that! Dare to say he is your friend some more! When you lend others money, especially small amounts, just treat it like giving it to them. If they return you, it's a bonus!

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I just wasted 30 seconds of my life reading this crap, you owe me 30 seconds of my life and i want to whack you until who and whatever gave birth to you cannot recognise you anymore.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ya,you should! your $15.80 is a bigger legal tender compare to ours!:rolleyes::biggrin::biggrin:

lolabunny

Alfrescian
Loyal
I just wasted 30 seconds of my life reading this crap, you owe me 30 seconds of my life and i want to whack you until who and whatever gave birth to you cannot recognise you anymore.

At this age, a person already looks pretty different from when he was born. So if he was abandoned at birth, his mother probably doesn't recognize him either. :cool:

manokie

Alfrescian
Loyal

I will paypal you $15.80

In return, you must beat yourself up on webcam

:oIo:

lolabunny

Alfrescian
Loyal
why dun we meet later? ram not around,ssshhh....:biggrin::p

Wah you are damn bad. You already have one old friend you are hitting on and now you are hitting on me? :rolleyes: Please see the other thread, I already gave you very good advice. :biggrin:

Don't bug me lah. I'm not your type. I'm tanned and you like fair. I'm flat and you like busty. :biggrin:

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
At this age, a person already looks pretty different from when he was born. So if he was abandoned at birth, his mother probably doesn't recognize him either. :cool:

no prizes for guessing correctly why his mother abandoned him bugs bunny :cool: