• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I want to beat up this friend of mine

lolabunny

Alfrescian
Loyal
no prizes for guessing correctly why his mother abandoned him bugs bunny :cool:

Well every family has its difficulties that we cannot fathom. When something like that happens, we can only say it's a tragedy. No woman would want to do that to her kid, unless she's one mean biatch. :cool: There are many things a mother can do for her kid that he will probably never be able to understand.

Perhaps she wanted him to be stronger than when she's around him. Or perhaps she wanted to guilt trip his father to love him more when she wasn't around. That is sacrifice and it happened to a friend of mine.

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Well every family has its difficulties that we cannot fathom. When something like that happens, we can only say it's a tragedy. No woman would want to do that to her kid, unless she's one mean biatch. :cool:

Or she has clarivoyance and foreseen what a fruitcake this son of hers would be like :biggrin:

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Well every mom loves her son no matter what. :cool:

I would murder him if this fruitcake is my son

HomerStranglesBart1.gif

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It have been 1 month plus going to 2 months. This person borrow my money ($15.80) and have not return!!

I feel like I am losing control and really want to beat this guy up.

You know!, let him known O$P$. Wait, he thinks I am push over..

For SG$15.80 you want to beat him.
If like that I would have to kill few whole family.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wah you are damn bad. You already have one old friend you are hitting on and now you are hitting on me? :rolleyes: Please see the other thread, I already gave you very good advice. :biggrin:

Don't bug me lah. I'm not your type. I'm tanned and you like fair. I'm flat and you like busty. :biggrin:
Tanned, short, flat and fat, you no hope liao lah you, LOL :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lola,dun say like that lah...you are always a sweet girl in my eyes.:wink:

Wah you are damn bad. You already have one old friend you are hitting on and now you are hitting on me? :rolleyes: Please see the other thread, I already gave you very good advice. :biggrin:

Don't bug me lah. I'm not your type. I'm tanned and you like fair. I'm flat and you like busty. :biggrin:

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Bloody cunt, I told you to go study for your PSLE right???

It have been 1 month plus going to 2 months. This person borrow my money ($15.80) and have not return!!

I feel like I am losing control and really want to beat this guy up.

You know!, let him known O$P$. Wait, he thinks I am push over..

Ultimate Warrior

Alfrescian
Loyal
<object width="640" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/pOAt5IMHvVU&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1?rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/pOAt5IMHvVU&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1?rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>