• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I want a NEW TATTOO

jw5

Loyal
Suggest this for your tattoo:

Dog In A Manager

Am seriously thinking of having a tattoo of my idol LKY. Should i have it on my arm or my back?
All Suggestions welcome.

Note, only foreigners and high earners (500K and above annually) are welcome to comment in this thread
PAP haters, Born Losers and Dogs are not allow to comment.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i am going to tatoo a phoenix on my back...btw, how to differentiate a dragon and a phoenix???:o

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
你这死全家的!我是説把lky的臉刻在我的鸟头上有錯咩,干馬屌我.

another chao sinkie who dont know how to read. :rolleyes:

note, only foreigners and high earners (500k and above annually) are welcome to comment in this thread
pap haters, born losers and dogs are not allow to comment.

Manager

Don't mess with me
Generous Asset
i see no constructive suggestions in this thread? it just goes to say what cloth most sinkie is cut from.
most chao sinkie are instead Xenophobia. Real Shame on you.

Anyway, just to let you guys know what i have the tattoo done on my both arms as planned. it looks great!

Long Live the PAP!

da dick

Alfrescian
Loyal
ask X'Ho the gayboy mentor, he is expert in tattoos and also DJ-ing. now go pay leong sam money for spamming clone bullshit.

Manager

Don't mess with me
Generous Asset
let me give you chao sinkie another lesson
if i am spamming then you are just as guilty you dumbass, because troll lives on response and onto your other point, did u help mr leong pay for hosting this wonderful forum?
no you did NOT :rolleyes:

ask X'Ho the gayboy mentor, he is expert in tattoos and also DJ-ing. now go pay leong sam money for spamming clone bullshit.

da dick

Alfrescian
Loyal
let me give you chao sinkie another lesson
if i am spamming then you are just as guilty you dumbass, because troll lives on response and onto your other point, did u help mr leong pay for hosting this wonderful forum?
no you did NOT :rolleyes:

i help him by bringing in more pageviews and visitors, not spammers who hog bandwidth by posting a lot of crap and making many many clones. big difference. now be a good IB boy and pay protection money. otherwise the more powahpacked trolls than me will zap u to ban. or admin himself ban u because u r a uglyloser and cloner/spammer.

Manager

Don't mess with me
Generous Asset
you are just making pure guesses. i have no clones and i asked a genuine question.
what is assumption based on? it is just because i am the very few here who love and support the PAP government?
am i not allowed to show my love for the PAP government who have showered me with warmth and a better living in Singapore.
it is really unacceptable to sinkies for a foreigner like myself to like the PAP government?

Fact - i did have the Singapore Flag and PAP tattoo done on both of my arms last night.
Fact - i am earning 25K usd per month in singapore

too difficult for you low life sinkie to believe? well if you dont believe, there is nothing i can do and nothing i want to do to change what you think. it is just not worth my time.

i help him by bringing in more pageviews and visitors, not spammers who hog bandwidth by posting a lot of crap and making many many clones. big difference. now be a good IB boy and pay protection money. otherwise the more powahpacked trolls than me will zap u to ban. or admin himself ban u because u r a uglyloser and cloner/spammer.