• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I want a NEW TATTOO

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Am seriously thinking of having a tattoo of my idol LKY. Should i have it on my arm or my back?
All Suggestions welcome.

Note, only foreigners and high earners (500K and above annually) are welcome to comment in this thread
PAP haters, Born Losers and Dogs are not allow to comment.

Forehead suggested. Good value for $ too. Arm or back may not be visible 24/7/365.

Manager

Don't mess with me
Generous Asset
fuck off you low class sinkie, dont pretend to be a high earner or a foreigner. find a thumb and suck it you loser. :kma:
you are also in my ignore list now. :kma:

why dont you have your mum and dad tattoo since they work hard to nurture you and feeding u when u were young?
they also changed your diaper.
i want to ask if LKY ever touched your shit before? your parents did....

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
fuck off you low class sinkie, dont pretend to be a high earner or a foreigner. find a thumb and suck it you loser. :kma:
you are also in my ignore list now. :kma:

why don't you put everyone here to ignore..it will be the best for you.

Manager

Don't mess with me
Generous Asset
i cannot do that, like the PAP, i am fair guy. i recognized that sinkies made fair comments even though they are not the nicest at times.
i only ignore those low class beings and dogs like gingerlyn and a few others who abused me.
majority of Singaporean are good soul so it wont be fair to tar everyone with the same brush. :wink:

why don't you put everyone here to ignore..it will be the best for you.

Manager

Don't mess with me
Generous Asset
My plan is working, low class beings sinkie gingerlyn just gave me an infractions. what took him so long :biggrin:
Now all he needs is one more candy and he will end up with a ruptured heart vessels.
Noone will remember him anyway, there are just too many chao sinkie like him around. :biggrin:

LONG LIVE THE PAP!

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
My plan is working, low class beings sinkie gingerlyn just gave me an infractions. what took him so long :biggrin:
Now all he needs is one more candy and he will end up with a ruptured heart vessels.
Noone will remember him anyway, there are just too many chao sinkie like him around. :biggrin:

LONG LIVE THE PAP!

But gingerly wants to give me points leh.

Manager

Don't mess with me
Generous Asset
i probably hurt his feelings when i rejected his offer of an blow job and chose to instead put him on my ignored list. :biggrin:
the last thing i want would be for some low class ginger head giving me a blowjob.

But gingerly wants to give me points leh.

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i probably hurt his feelings when i rejected his offer of an blow job and chose to instead put him on my ignored list. :biggrin:
the last thing i want would be for some low class ginger head giving me a blowjob.
of course, cannot accept your offer lah, after you just rimmed pinky and holyjinx.

Manager

Don't mess with me
Generous Asset
Btw guys, what is the average monthly income of a singaporean?
i am asking about those who earn a decent living not low beings like ginfreely and doggie kent1980, both probably earns less than 4k USD per month combined.. :biggrin:

i am currently getting 23,000usd monthly and i have a better offer from another MNC( have not decide whether to move yet). i have to admit it is much better than what i used to get back home in the USA.
Singapore is indeed a good place to get the dosh. thank to the PAP!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
i am asking about those who earn a decent living not low beings like ginfreely and doggie kent1980, both probably earns less than 4k USD per month combined.. :biggrin:

i am currently getting 23,000usd monthly and i have a better offer from another MNC( have not decide whether to move yet). i have to admit it is much better than what i used to get back home in the USA.

Yes you should worship the PAP who made it possible for you to make 23k usd doing nothing but whole day forumming. Ok show us your new tattoos which you said you will be doing soon.

Manager

Don't mess with me
Generous Asset
anyone care to share? :p

Manager

Don't mess with me
Generous Asset
try adding "low life sinkie ginfreely" or "doggie kent1980" to those words you already have.
then shove your dick into ginfreely's and kentdog's mouth :biggrin:

the tattoo on my dick reads..."ee!" when not erect. fully erect, it reads..."eatshitndie!"

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Wow Bro.. Not bad.. You are doing really well.. Congrats to you.