• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I think I spoke to a gong cheebye today

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't know who's the stupid one.

She thinks Ava testing can safeguard sinkies from poison from radiation for Fukushima. She doesn't read trash news from tre or the real sg (though I don't read the latter too) and goes for more reliable news from stomp and asiaone (seriously, stomp is reliable???).

She went into a self righteous trashing of alternative news and thinks sg govt is already doing very well compared to countries constantly at war, no cpf and suffer from shitty systems. She thinks keyboard warriors etc revolt for the sake of revolting. (I don't know since when we have to lower our standards in comparison. How about comparing ourselves to africa at all times to count our blessings?)

All I did was questioned her trust in ava and the sg govt, told her of imported food from fuku and directed her to tre. Told her to the effect that anyway I don't eat sg food and she said then I should just stay away from sg. I felt offended at that gong cheebye. This is my country, why shoud I stay away altogether even if I dun like the current govt?

That gong cheebye can consume all the poisonous seafood tested passed through by Ava.

Really pissed.

1932427_803518809681108_8313078546353879861_n.jpg

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She gong gong type? Alamak, she needs screwing to get enlightenment about the paps and what they are doing to sinkieland.

That fucking gong cheebye needs to have a heart to feel for others less fortunate instead of just focusing on her minute existence. I suspect got a lot of cheebyes like her in sinkieland.

Last edited:

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't know who's the stupid one.

She thinks Ava testing can safeguard sinkies from poison from radiation for Fukushima. She doesn't read trash news from tre or the real sg (though I don't read the latter too) and goes for more reliable news from stomp and asiaone (seriously, stomp is reliable???).

She went into a self righteous trashing of alternative news and thinks sg govt is already doing very well compared to countries constantly at war, no cpf and suffer from shitty systems. She thinks keyboard warriors etc revolt for the sake of revolting. (I don't know since when we have to lower our standards in comparison. How about comparing ourselves to africa at all times to count our blessings?)

All I did was questioned her trust in ava and the sg govt, told her of imported food from fuku and directed her to tre. Told her to the effect that anyway I don't eat sg food and she said then I should just stay away from sg. I felt offended at that gong cheebye. This is my country, why shoud I stay away altogether even if I dun like the current govt?

That gong cheebye can consume all the poisonous seafood tested passed through by Ava.

Really pissed.

Trust me good brother, a lot of people in the know, avoid certain kinds of farm produce from certain countries.

In some food, there are a little undesired readings, but vendors will defend (honestly), "show me another supplier's product without pesticides/heavy metals". So, we cannot totally stopped a certain farm produce from certain country completely unless it is very serious, otherwise it will create panic or even trigger trade-disputes.

howiknow
http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread....-kena-cancer-nowadays!!&p=1850244#post1850244
RUN is F&B expert :p

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal
There's one way to wake up her fucking idea. Knock her up and disappear. In no time, she'll see whether her precious PAP is gonna give a fuck about her plight.

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Trust me good brother, a lot of people in the know, avoid certain kinds of farm produce from certain countries.

In some food, there are a little undesired readings, but vendors will defend (honestly), "show me another supplier's product without pesticides/heavy metals". So, we cannot totally stopped a certain farm produce from certain country completely unless it is very serious, otherwise it will create panic or even trigger trade-disputes.

howiknow
http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread....-kena-cancer-nowadays!!&p=1850244#post1850244
RUN is F&B expert :p

Run, the issue I am upset with is not if she poisoned herself, but I wonder how many cheebyes have that kind of mentality and are hardcore supporters. Also, since when is stomp ever known as providing reliable source of news other than local gossips? Wtf, and she's not fucking 20 yrs old but a fucking rather old hag. And that fucking shit about comparing ourselves to countries in conflicts to count our blessings. If we do that, our country won't improve. HDB wil one day tell those who get defected BTOs, count your blessings that you have a roof over your head and look at the neighboring slums, live with it.

Worse still, these cheebyes are in civil service, where they bite the hands of those who feed them (taxpayers).

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
That fucking gong cheebye needs to have a heart to feel for others less fortunate instead of just focusing on her minute existence. I suspect got a lot of cheebyes like her in sinkieland.

Plenty of them in the paps, wearing white and going around por-lan-pars.

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Run, the issue I am upset with is not if she poisoned herself, but I wonder how many cheebyes have that kind of mentality and are hardcore supporters. Also, since when is stomp ever known as providing reliable source of news other than local gossips? Wtf, and she's not fucking 20 yrs old but a fucking rather old hag. And that fucking shit about comparing ourselves to countries in conflicts to count our blessings. If we do that, our country won't improve. HDB wil one day tell those who get defected BTOs, count your blessings that you have a roof over your head and look at the neighboring slums, live with it.

Worse still, these cheebyes are in civil service, where they bite the hands of those who feed them (taxpayers).

Please take a breather and look around us:
- I have relatives in civil service who complain about peers with better academic results are better-paid, instead of work performance. But in the end, they never failed to vote for the current system.
- I know taxi uncles who everyday complain about policies but during elections, they always vote for incumbent.
- I have friends who everyday complain about government but during elections, they want opposition to win any ward, except their own wards.

If i may share the following quote from a movie:
When you’re inside, you look around, what do you see? Businessmen, teachers, lawyers, carpenters. You have to understand, most of these people are not ready to be unplugged. And many of them are so inured, so hopelessly dependent on the system, that they will fight to protect it. - Morpheus in the movie Matrix

Brother,
At least the 60% are happier than us. Most Singaporeans are selfish, we prefer status-quo unless you experienced some injustice. Now, there are even forums, blogs and websites created to stir discord among the 40% and do you know that if you lodge an issue with Meet-the-MP session, the service + follow-ups are even better than many hotels' concierge and bank RMs' service?

There is nothing much we can do to change.
but we can 方为人上人
1. Understand the mindset of these people and map the big picture. Avoid getting enslaved by the system and be able to identify economic opportunities that the sub-standard policies created.
2. For the kind-hearted among the 60%: be there to support them when the society fails/disappoints them
3. For the big-headed arrogant bullies in life: identify them and stay wary of them. Every dog has its day. Even the lowest of us at some time has a chance to get revenge on an oppressor.

Let me give you an example of a strategist in this approach:
The elites enjoy greater publicity, grassroot-network and resources. They are the powerhouse, we can't win in an attrition-warfare. Mr Low understands this and limits direct confrontation. The sheer size of any powerhouse is an double-edged sword; it is not unsustainable. Day by day, more civil servants (that you mentioned) will realized gradually that they can no longer keep up with the pace in life. Moreover, at the rate our GLCs and policies deteriorates, Mr Low knows that so long he keeps quiet and stay in the game, his odds will continue to grow.

As for us, we are kachang putehs,
inside us, so long we stay unselfish and vote base on our principles and values - RUN respect you.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Please take a breather and look around us:
- I have relatives in civil service who complain about peers with better academic results are better-paid, instead of work performance. But in the end, they never failed to vote for the current system.
- I know taxi uncles who everyday complain about policies but during elections, they always vote for incumbent.
- I have friends who everyday complain about government but during elections, they want opposition to win any ward, except their own wards.

If i may share the following quote from a movie:
When you’re inside, you look around, what do you see? Businessmen, teachers, lawyers, carpenters. You have to understand, most of these people are not ready to be unplugged. And many of them are so inured, so hopelessly dependent on the system, that they will fight to protect it. - Morpheus in the movie Matrix

Brother,
At least the 60% are happier than us. Most Singaporeans are selfish, we prefer status-quo unless you experienced some injustice. Now, there are even forums, blogs and websites created to stir discord among the 40% and do you know that if you lodge an issue with Meet-the-MP session, the service + follow-ups are even better than many hotels' concierge and bank RMs' service?

There is nothing much we can do to change.
but we can 方为人上人
1. Understand the mindset of these people and map the big picture. Avoid getting enslaved by the system and be able to identify economic opportunities that the sub-standard policies created.
2. For the kind-hearted among the 60%: be there to support them when the society fails/disappoints them
3. For the big-headed arrogant bullies in life: identify them and stay wary of them. Every dog has its day. Even the lowest of us at some time has a chance to get revenge on an oppressor.

Let me give you an example of a strategist in this approach:
The elites enjoy greater publicity, grassroot-network and resources. They are the powerhouse, we can't win in an attrition-warfare. Mr Low understands this and limits direct confrontation. The sheer size of any powerhouse is an double-edged sword; it is not unsustainable. Day by day, more civil servants (that you mentioned) will realized gradually that they can no longer keep up with the pace in life. Moreover, at the rate our GLCs and policies deteriorates, Mr Low knows that so long he keeps quiet and stay in the game, his odds will continue to grow.

As for us, we are kachang putehs,
inside us, so long we stay unselfish and vote base on our principles and values - RUN respect you.

Trying your luck in the sinkie brainwashing of Complain so much and yet still vote for PAP.. You are Soooo outdated and primitive.. Try something new.