• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

i think henceforth don't vote in elections anymore

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
cos the candidate I support always lose
i better 回头是岸 like my pap fren say
this morning wake up see so many 落井下石 messages from those pap frens

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
That was What PAP tried to tell you by selecting halimah but you guys would not listen so they created this PE.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
You think?

Oppo clowns don't use their brains at all. U put your support behind a clown candidate and wanna play party politics, of course will lose la!

Hey here's a makeup tip for you guys before stepping out of the door....
clown-nose.gif

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
You think?

Oppo clowns don't use their brains at all. U put your support behind a clown candidate and wanna play party politics, of course will lose la!

Hey here's a makeup tip for you guys before stepping out of the door....
clown-nose.gif
No worries, we will know the bigger clown by 2025..no hurry

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many hardlanders like Lee pIneapple

More good years ahead.... Heng Ong Huat la

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is those of you hash tag not my president halimah whiny that u cannot choose that why u get public holiday to "choose". Still not happy? Sinkies sure are hard to please. :rolleyes: