• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I Need Help - recently I could pee only when I poo.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Is it because I'm getting old? It's been more than 6 months when my ability to pee-pee while standing deteriorated.

Time taken to start peeing was getting longer and longer and more sheep I must count. Then about a month ago sometimes it stopped halfway and could continue only sometimes. Its got so frustrated. Then past 2 weeks I have to poo then can pee.

First of all what is wrong with me? Secondly is there anything I could eat to help my situation?

Let me guess, you are a meat eater.

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Try drinking coconut water.

One day one coconut for 5 days. It help cure urinary tract infection.

Best is those big big coconut. Not those small Thai sweet coconut.

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Please dun joke lah. He needs real help.
Try this stem cell therapy... http://stemcellnutritionsingapore.stemtechbiz.com.my
For starters, how do you know his is a bona fide shout for help? Even if bona fide, this forum is the last place to seek help for a (serious) bodily malfunction. Did you miss my (including some others) suggestion to go get urologist's ass poke to check out his prostrate?

And neither your quack stem advice holds out any relief. If any fault, some of us only take the mickey out of TS

Last edited:

Lizzert

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is it because I'm getting old? It's been more than 6 months when my ability to pee-pee while standing deteriorated.

Time taken to start peeing was getting longer and longer and more sheep I must count. Then about a month ago sometimes it stopped halfway and could continue only sometimes. Its got so frustrated. Then past 2 weeks I have to poo then can pee.

First of all what is wrong with me? Secondly is there anything I could eat to help my situation?

Tangki lau, gantung pai, Sparkplug kah koo, or-yew filter kah koo leow...
miss those days when you bring car for service and the mechanics used to talk like that..

Go see doctor for overhaul...your kuku bird obviously not functioning correctly..

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal

Actually your suituation does not look good.

When this Pee and Poo problem strike anyone, the next thing you know you must..

Pay and Pay to resolve it and even if you can even pay millions of dollars to solve it, at most times you could only get..

SHIT RESULT!!

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
Go try TCM and accupuncture. These may help you, but it takes a little longer. Just have patience.

ok..to share a bit..is likely to be prostate enlargement.
In ancient tcm , prostate enlargement was not documented in text.
However they classifed urine problem associated with weaken kidney.
when you go acuputure, they likely to strengthen your kidney in the first instance.
the process is slow.

as for modren day, you can try pure saw palmetto.
but some text say once prostate already enlarge, it wont reduce.
but inital stage when it is growing,saw palmetto is effectively.

i buy high quality saw palmetto for my dad..little improvement.
he went tcm...was taking herbs for 1 yr plus, also not effective.
he didnt try acupunture, becasue he scare neddle

oldfart, if you keen to try acupunture, i can recommend you mine.
i have been under her treatment for loose bowel,so far so good...of cos not perfect.
you can pm me...cheer

Last edited: