• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I Need Help - recently I could pee only when I poo.

OldFart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Is it because I'm getting old? It's been more than 6 months when my ability to pee-pee while standing deteriorated.

Time taken to start peeing was getting longer and longer and more sheep I must count. Then about a month ago sometimes it stopped halfway and could continue only sometimes. Its got so frustrated. Then past 2 weeks I have to poo then can pee.

First of all what is wrong with me? Secondly is there anything I could eat to help my situation?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
if u r 50, go for a prostate check. ur walnut could be swollen and choking ur urethra. just to let u know (but not scaring the helluva you), the dr would poke his finger into your arse to feel the prostate which lies just behind your bladder a finger length from the butthole.

maybe u could test it yourself with your middle finger. if u feel some "bump", your prostate is probably swollen and u should seek professional medical treatment asap.

jw5

Loyal
Is it because I'm getting old? It's been more than 6 months when my ability to pee-pee while standing deteriorated.

Time taken to start peeing was getting longer and longer and more sheep I must count. Then about a month ago sometimes it stopped halfway and could continue only sometimes. Its got so frustrated. Then past 2 weeks I have to poo then can pee.

First of all what is wrong with me? Secondly is there anything I could eat to help my situation?

Too much sex. :biggrin:

OldFart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
if u r 50, go for a prostate check. ur walnut could be swollen and choking ur urethra. just to let u know (but not scaring the helluva you), the dr would poke his finger into your arse to feel the prostate which lies just behind your bladder a finger length from the butthole.

maybe u could test it yourself with your middle finger. if u feel some "bump", your prostate is probably swollen and u should seek professional medical treatment asap.

Yes I am over 50 now. You think its the prostrate? I just had a colonoscopy 2 months ago and everything's clear. If its the prostrate blocking could it be that when I sit to poo it unblocks?

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Stop peeping at the young boy beside your urinal and you'll be ok. :o

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal
Congrats!

Now your Pee And Poo are synchronized and you no need go toilet to pee, then later to poo, waste of time to go separate times..

Now you are better, faster, but still not cheeper than fake FT, so your job is still at great risk.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You must have lost your anal virginity.

prancku

Alfrescian
Loyal
Go try TCM and accupuncture. These may help you, but it takes a little longer. Just have patience.

Crane

Alfrescian
Loyal
What you need is to eat more greens and drink more soursop juice.

If inconvenient to buy soursop fruit, you can buy Pokka or Yeo Hiap Seng brand soursop juice.

OldFart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
All you idiots trying to make fun of me better watch out wait this happen to you then you know. Only two good help from prancku and Crane

Go try TCM and accupuncture. These may help you, but it takes a little longer. Just have patience.

What you need is to eat more greens and drink more soursop juice.

If inconvenient to buy soursop fruit, you can buy Pokka or Yeo Hiap Seng brand soursop juice.

Thanks Crane I will go buy some soursop tomorrow and make into juice

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thanks Crane I will go buy some soursop tomorrow and make into juice

dunt hv to make it yourself, come to Clementi Mall basement got juice stall they make fresh soursop juice

knnbccb and I have it together every night

kulgai

Alfrescian
Loyal

make an appt with the urologist :wink: