• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

i may settle for a viet wife

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
japanese and korean, jap because i like they screamed yamatei as for korean, they can cook kimchi and spicy beef soup with rice, also my fav.

I see, so Singaporean, Malaysian, Thai, Pinoy, PRC is out for you.
Good luck in your selection and may the kids come sooner.

dancingshoes

Alfrescian
Loyal
I see, so Singaporean, Malaysian, Thai, Pinoy, PRC is out for you.
Good luck in your selection and may the kids come sooner.

today i was at OUE building, i saw 2 pinoy receptionists at the lobby, very chio but they kept flaunting their engagement rings at me. sinkies very troublesome, thai ok if have, prc is for pay and FO type. if i get married, i dun want kids, too troublesome.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
today i was at OUE building, i saw 2 pinoy receptionists at the lobby, very chio but they kept flaunting their engagement rings at me. sinkies very troublesome, thai ok if have, prc is for pay and FO type. if i get married, i dun want kids, too troublesome.

This is year 2015..getting married is sooo 1990s..

What will you do when your wife control you using her pussy?

dancingshoes

Alfrescian
Loyal
to all my bros, this thread was started on impulse, i still cherish my bachelorhood after my divorce many years ago. :o