• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

i just woke up

Butterfly

Alfrescian
Loyal

i just finished watching this very interesting video of queen elizabeth ii.

very informative and interesting youtube video. if her uncle had not gone crazy over the american lady, elizabeth would never have been queen. i guess life is preordained.

Butterfly

Alfrescian
Loyal
i also pity her younger sister princess margaret who couldn't be with the man she loves because of traditions and funny royalty rules

Butterfly

Alfrescian
Loyal
she was tall when she was young
aging is scary, she shrunk so much as the years go by.
i guess it will happen to me too.
scary.

Butterfly

Alfrescian
Loyal
all my life i never know much about the queen.
all i know is when i am in london, that's the buckingham palace where the queen lives
take pictures and not appreciating the rich history behind the british monarchy
funny is now she dies and i am more interested to know more about her life story
i guess i live in a world that moves at a break neck speed, and i don't spend enough time to appreciate history, culture and the environment
i must slowly change my mimdset

hollowman

Alfrescian
Loyal
ex bf was surfing and i saw on his phone
so i would read
created an account but never posted
excuse me, why am I under interrogation??
god knows why i am answering you too like an obedient child! gosh!
Just welcoming a new member. You didn't do any basic self intro so I just asked abit.
Hope you doesn't mind.

Butterfly

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just welcoming a new member. You didn't do any basic self intro so I just asked abit.
Hope you doesn't mind.
huh? you mean have to self intro here?
anyway, you distracting me from reading british royal history now
the more i google the more i am getting interested

hollowman

Alfrescian
Loyal
huh? you mean have to self intro here?
anyway, you distracting me from reading british royal history now
the more i google the more i am getting interested
It's a good practice to intro although is not a must.
My niece also introduced herself when she 1st came here. I was also introduced by her :geek: