• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Today is a good day that I went to sleep at 12 midnight and woke up 6 am

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Will be even better if upstairs China Hongkie Cantonese dog didn’t do evil to make knock to destroy my sleep at 6 am.
Looks like I need to sleep at 10 pm to get 8 hours sleep before shameless evil Cantonese dogs wake me up with their LIAR CRIMINAL BULLY SELF ENTITLEMENT DOG SON OF PROSTITUTE PRIDE

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looks like I need to sleep at 10 pm to get 8 hours sleep before shameless evil Cantonese dogs wake me up with their LIAR CRIMINAL BULLY SELF ENTITLEMENT DOG SON OF PROSTITUTE PRIDE
I didn’t even do that when I was a child. WTF cancer Cantonese dogs destroy sleep tell lies to twist and accuse me prostitute, play dirty tricks suck cock is their loser CRIMINAL BULLY way to win in life and then act innocent say they not interested in my personal life.

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
animated-chicken-image-0166.gif
老雞婆 GGGF !!:geek:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
But cannot work lah after 10.30 pm the bully dog also made Loud knocks

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hahaha a loud hit on my window immediately after I posted it. Hongkie Cantonese dog son of prostitute is reading my posts.
maybe it's iamnobody, throwing a nut at ur room window, challenging u to come down ...
:geek:...
u are a mad fucking woman. u want to play punk i shall play with u. if i ever meet u on the road one day, u will see what happen to you. i will make sure u get a langgar face. don't believe me, u wait and see
fn220715tong01.jpg

Last edited:

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
"Yesterday I watched news about government being concerned of mental health of elderly. What an irony considering so many old men are ganging up to bully me by whistling. Did these old men even spare a thought for the mental health of others like me?"

Why complain when you're already a delulu? The doors of IMH are always opened for you.

lostvirgin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe you should get your Bangla of the day to cover your ears, tell him it's your fetish. He can stick his fingers inside.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
"Yesterday I watched news about government being concerned of mental health of elderly. What an irony considering so many old men are ganging up to bully me by whistling. Did these old men even spare a thought for the mental health of others like me?"

Why complain when you're already a delulu? The doors of IMH are always opened for you.
I state fact is called mad while you Jeremy Quek Cantonese dog son of prostitute tell lies is called not mad. Looks like @jw5 is right about you being Jeremy Quek
and you did attack him before. Pui!
CA492B2D-89F7-486B-8A3C-3700BA757514.png

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Unfortunately, sleeping at midnight and waking up by 6 am is my everyday routine.
Good for you. Dogs can choose to sleep how short or how long everyday but victim of dog crimes got to see dog face can sleep how short or how long. Like today dog woke me up at 8 am and made knocks for one hour until I woke up.