• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I have hung my SINGAPURA FLAG, HAVE YOU?

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Nothing wrong for not buying mini flag what?

If patriotism can be shown by displaying flags, we no need NS liaoz.

Bro, last time we serve NS was because we know if this red dot come under threat, we have to defend our love ones.

Now leh, the 超 级 白 let in so much trash i also don't know who to shoot during war.

KNN, pinoy, tiong & shit skin all say singaporean, have pink ic so how?

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal
60.1% of the useless, greedy and cowardly does not speak for the whole country. In fact of this 60.1 most of them are probably deeply regretting why they were bullied into voting for these lying clowns.

i can tell you with certainty that it is not this way.
60.1% are those who do not want to change the status quo , especially those top earners.
no matter how high inflation, pub bill , cost of living have gone up , they still can well afford it.
what this group care about is coe , income tax , this year bonus , are their neighbours smelly FT , why hospital build new my place ,etc.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It makes us more patriotic than you

Doesn't mean we do not hang the National Flags we are not patriotic lah.. Not necessary to buy more than 10 flags to show our patriotism..We are silent patriots..

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Patriotic is do one, not talk one.

Patriotism don't worth $$, sucking up to the MIW (if you do it real good) gives you $15k a month at least.

Some uncles picking drink cans now probably volunteered to serve but look at where they are now?

Prometheus888

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hanging a flag does not and can not equate to patriotism simpleton...

True patriotism is knowing when to take up a cause and manifest resistance against the forces of oppression, of usury and of corruption in order to save the country from certain ruin.

in your case, you probably think that supporting the PAP's present causes is the best thing that you can do.

Good luck to you...because at the rate we are going, you and your masters will really need it

besotted

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have hung my flag, I asked my RC if I can hang PRC flag beside it, they dunno but they will get back to me

For the time being, I hang the Singapore flag, with PRC poster, so okay

manfrommars

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, last time we serve NS was because we know if this red dot come under threat, we have to defend our love ones.

Now leh, the 超 级 白 let in so much trash i also don't know who to shoot during war.

dont pretend. if there was no law to serve ns no s'poeran would serve. you are just afraid of going to jail that is all.

being a soldier was a terrible job in chiinese culture and kuan yew had a difficult task persuading most parents to send their sons to become a soldier.

you are not a patriot...you are just saving your own ass.

when the japs invaded sg, none of the chinese fought. some malays and indians did. but not the chinese.

when the japs invaded china, the chinese in sg fought and sent food and money.

it is clear most sg chinese are recent immigrants who consider themselves chinese and not sporeans.

Last edited:

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chinese did fight in Singapore during WW2 but was owned by Japs. Please study history.

BTW the malays who fought here weren't locals but came from Malaya. The Indians who fought came from India under the British flag

Last edited:

manfrommars

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chinese did fight in Singapore during WW2 but was owned by Japs. Please study history.

BTW the malays who fought here weren't locals but came from Malaya. The Indians who fought came from India under the British flag

please point to me which regiment consisted of (many) chinese?

sg was part of malaya back then. the indians were loyal to the empire so they fight. ditto for the aussies kiwis and brits. did the chinese feel british or feel like they were part of the empire? nah they felt chinese and loyal to chinese. screw the empire.

yeah the chinese did put up a big fight, after the war, they fought to turn sg into a communist country because they were loyal to beijiing! it went on until the 80s!!

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkies' Pigtails

The next gen will be brainwashed in PAPist's school. In the end, they will accept them and having a common history which is different from our gen (50s - 90s). The old stuff like the old national library had to make way for 'progress'.

The new one is the next gen sinkies and fts common memories. Chinese and Manchus one happy family ? Did those pigtails worked in the past ?

chinese-queue-pigtail.jpg

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Have you stood attention to "God Save The Queen", then " Negara Ku". and then the newly mint "Majullah SINgapura", what Patriotic are you mouthing about! If you have, then you will know, what is the value of "patriotic", if not stick to playing "where is my water"!:p

Last edited:

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Kinana, btw, what did you get for History, ie if you have taken it as a subject in the first place.

What you mean by the following statement (especially the one in red, "Chinese did fight in Singapore during WW2 but was owned by Japs. Please study history."

As regards the second Para, what do you mean by "weren't locals but came from Malaya"

Wasn't Singapore then not part of British Malaya.????????????????

"The Indians who fought came from India under the British flag"

Then which flag do you expect the Indians ought to carry. German, Italian, Japanese, Malayan, SINGAPOREAN.
Please don't become a laughing stock of all readers.
Carry on behaving as you would for all I care..............
But before you write down anytghing please remember you ought to have some basic information.
Go on my son, check out the two books as it will enrich your history as regards the subjects raised.

HISTORY of MALAYA by Joginder Singh Jessy.

HISTORY of THE BRITISH COMMONWEALTH