• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I have hung my SINGAPURA FLAG, HAVE YOU?

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Kinana, btw, what did you get for History, ie if you have taken it as a subject in the first place.

What you mean by the following statement (especially the one in red, "Chinese did fight in Singapore during WW2 but was owned by Japs. Please study history."

As regards the second Para, what do you mean by "weren't locals but came from Malaya"

Wasn't Singapore then not part of British Malaya.????????????????

"The Indians who fought came from India under the British flag"

Then which flag do you expect the Indians ought to carry. German, Italian, Japanese, Malayan, SINGAPOREAN.
Please don't become a laughing stock of all readers.
Carry on behaving as you would for all I care..............
But before you write down anytghing please remember you ought to have some basic information.
Go on my son, check out the two books as it will enrich your history as regards the subjects raised.

HISTORY of MALAYA by Joginder Singh Jessy.

HISTORY of THE BRITISH COMMONWEALTH

Go easy on Kanina or Kinana, who has certain entertainment value to SBF bros. Could be an opposition supporter to make pappies look real bad with his nonsensical posts.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal

Kinana, btw, what did you get for History, ie if you have taken it as a subject in the first place.
A1. Studied history of Singapore and Malaysia.

What you mean by the following statement (especially the one in red, "Chinese did fight in Singapore during WW2 but was owned by Japs. Please study history."
I mean what I said, its the truth. Local Chinese got arms from the Brits, did some simple training and fought. They got wipe by the Japs. You can even see it on local dramas.

As regards the second Para, what do you mean by "weren't locals but came from Malaya"
Yep, they weren't locals but came from peninsula malaysia.
LtAdnan was from kajang and his unit was based in Negri.

Wasn't Singapore then not part of British Malaya.????????????????
Those Indians were recruited from India, not locals.

Last edited:

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yeah the chinese did put up a big fight, after the war, they fought to turn sg into a communist country because they were loyal to beijiing! it went on until the 80s!!

You are another GB (not Great Britain) but GUESS BACK in short.

Sorry, you better call the Colony of Singapore as Temasek or for that matter Syo-nanto.

Call Malaya as Persekutuan Tanah Melayu.

Always remember CHANG AN for China, AN Nam for Vietnam, Siam for Thailand, Bangkok for Sukho-Thai, Dutch East Indies for Indonesia, Celebes for Sulawesi
Cambodia as Kampuchea.

The communist were never loyal to BEIJING.

Like an untrained Scavenger you are spewing utter Rubbish.

No one hear of BEIJING Then.

IT was PEKING

Last edited: