• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I have caught up with S&P500!

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
kt latha inviting me to her home tomorrow to celebrate deepavali... :geek:
she's preparing her signature dish, cuttlefish curry n garlic naan !!. die die mus go :geek:

Attachments

• Squid-Curry-with-Coconut-01.jpg
    Squid-Curry-with-Coconut-01.jpg
    929.5 KB · Views: 16

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
she's preparing her signature dish, cuttlefish curry n garlic naan !!. die die mus go :geek:
I just cooked hokkien mee with squid too that day. It’s my favorite dish too and slut in bed calling others slut kt latha and you Jeremy Quek are perfect match suck cock of powerful people while bully old weak and vulnerable people. Pui!
CA492B2D-89F7-486B-8A3C-3700BA757514.png

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And that’s what is called a winner mentality not like loser Cantonese bitchES sons of chickens like @musclepower hide in rat hole abuse hokkien virgin as chicken and Hongkie Cantonese hide in rat hole to make knocks to abuse me and so proud of their dirty tricks and call themselves clever winners. Pui!
@musclepower Cantonese gangster dog and bitches so proud to sell nude sell cb buy Porsche and hiding in threads smearing hokkien virgin as chicken and hokkien virgin must accept their Cantonese bitch abuse you know if not they call you Cantonese shit names 赖三woh..

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@musclepower Cantonese gangster dog and bitches so proud to sell nude sell cb buy Porsche and hiding in threads smearing hokkien virgin as chicken and hokkien virgin must accept their Cantonese bitch abuse you know if not they call you Cantonese shit names 赖三woh..
While shameless Cantonese dog @musclepower dare not even swear if I am a virgin they die a violent death and 18 generations whore. 够贱!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gpgt of Cantonese bitch @musclepower doing evil in other threads smearing me. Pui!

Post in thread '小三 is Primary 3'
https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/小三-is-primary-3.352283/post-3910724

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cantonese bitch that wants to earn salary but lazy and idle play Facebook games in first three months of job is exactly the same as Cantonese bitch that wants to get inheritance and move her own village people to stay but lazy and idle don’t want to work for it indeed.
And both Cantonese bitches so vile and offensive evil ingrate one bullied me and pushed me on her last day of service while other the other Cantonese bitch bullied my mother. So consistent in every bad way. Yikes!

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
I just cooked hokkien mee with squid too that day. It’s my favorite dish too and slut in bed calling others slut kt latha and you Jeremy Quek are perfect match suck cock of powerful people while bully old weak and vulnerable people. Pui!
ur hokkien mee ... no fight w my lau muc ... :geek:
202d83a01f57be9630f43b4bfc2d7495.png

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
ur hokkien mee ... no fight w my lau muc ... :geek:
View attachment 191199
Hey Cantonese bitches Jeremy Quek and mark Andrew yeo want to win last word attacking me hokkien virgin as slut whore mistress go to my Facebook and post. I fight sexual harassment and shouted at LJ Mccully for endorsement of sexual harassment and get fired is nothing to be ashamed of while you dogs sons of chickens do evil and suck cock and nipples of people doing evil should be ashamed. Pui! View attachment 191200View attachment 191201

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey Cantonese bitches Jeremy Quek and mark Andrew yeo want to win last word attacking me hokkien virgin as slut whore mistress go to my Facebook and post. I fight sexual harassment and shouted at LJ Mccully for endorsement of sexual harassment and get fired is nothing to be ashamed of while you dogs sons of chickens do evil and suck cock and nipples of people doing evil should be ashamed. Pui!
who sexual harassed u ?.. how r u harassed? :geek:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
who sexual harassed u ?.. how r u harassed? :geek:
You Cantonese bully dog son of chicken knows what is sexual harassment and that is why you dare not go to my Facebook to insult me slut chicken. Slut in bed calling others slut kt latha would be charged for office harassment in today’s law. Knnbccb evil bitch and you dog do evil get away Scot free will be crushed to death. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You Cantonese bully dog son of chicken knows what is sexual harassment and that is why you dare not go to my Facebook to insult me slut chicken. Slut in bed calling others slut kt latha would be charged for office harassment in today’s law. Knnbccb evil bitch and you dog do evil get away Scot free will be crushed to death. Pui!
So sia suay hr manager that instead of doing good for staff do evil to staff. Totally not qualified hr manager. Pui!

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
So sia suay hr manager that instead of doing good for staff do evil to staff. Totally not qualified hr manager. Pui!
kt latha has the courage to stand up to an office bully cum trouble maker; she's well respected and admired by everyone in the office; the day when tis bully cum trouble maker got fired on the spot n left, everyone, including the coffee lady clapped n cheered, went up to thank n hug kt latha, the heroine ! :geek:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
kt latha has the courage to stand up to an office bully cum trouble maker; she's well respected and admired by everyone in the office; the day when tis bully cum trouble maker got fired on the spot n left, everyone, including the coffee lady clapped n cheered, went up to thank n hug kt latha, the heroine ! :geek:
Twist me victim of bullying to bully is your proud Cantonese BULLY DOG way to win and who clapped and cheered? What a shameless liar Jeremy Quek Chinese dog that suck cock suck nipples of Indian bully with Chinese dog pride. Pui! View attachment 191246

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Go to my facebook to spew your evil lies of me. No guts means you Cantonese BULLY DOG knows you are the bully spewing lies just like slut in bed calling others slut kt latha is the bully and trouble maker not me. Pui!

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
Go to my facebook to spew your evil lies of me. No guts means you Cantonese BULLY DOG knows you are the bully spewing lies just like slut in bed calling others slut kt latha is the bully and trouble maker not me. Pui!
cannot win here, lost face arr !!.. asking me to go to ur fb... 4 fuc ? :geek:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
cannot win here, lost face arr !!.. asking me to go to ur fb... 4 fuc ? :geek:
You another shameless Hakka Cantonese bully dog son of slut that call yourself that dare not go Facebook hide in rat hole do crimes to me as winning winner and me victim of crimes as loser. Pui!