• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I have caught up with S&P500!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Because you @musclepower Cantonese mother wife daughter is proud to sell nude sell cb buy Porsche while you attack hokkien virgin as chicken play piano etc. Pui!
Why you Cantonese dogs and bitches @musclepower like to act nice act subservient to the powerful while bully old woman at home and hide in internet to abuse hokkien virgin as chicken? 够贱!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You dumb cunt invested in 3 mudland properties dare to open such thread.
笑死人
Better than you Cantonese CBT thief steal and rob to make money and kneel down to suck you boss cock to avoid being fired and sent to jail for CBT. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Better than you Cantonese CBT thief steal and rob to make money and kneel down to suck you boss cock to avoid being fired and sent to jail for CBT. Pui!
Oh ya jb properties are indeed like losers that should be avoided just like what Angmoh the best said we should buy winners to be able to beat S&P 500!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh ya jb properties are indeed like losers that should be avoided just like what Angmoh the best said we should buy winners to be able to beat S&P 500!
What a good tip from Angmoh the best! Everything good that benefitted me are always thanks to Angmoh the best indeed.

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
When comes to cuttlefish fishing, Angmoh the best indeed ! ... GPGT
images (5).jpeg
boh bei chow...:geek:

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
When it comes to preparing fired cuttlefish, I am the best.
View attachment 191137
I fight you evil slut in bed calling others slut kt latha that dare not swear if I am a virgin you die a violent death and 18 generations whore. Did you suck cock of LJ Mccully for him to endorse evil sexual harassment in office. One hr manager and one general manager gang up to bully a finance manager that did good clear shit for SFC Knnbccb shameless people indeed. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
What a good tip from Angmoh the best! Everything good that benefitted me are always thanks to Angmoh the best indeed.
From good traveling in my clear shit job to USA Russia London France to good option trading during covid lockdown all thanks to Angmoh the best indeed that gave me such opportunities, not like sinkies or Cantonese or Malaysians that gave me nothing but evil dirty shit smearing a hokkien virgin as slut whore mistress while these bully dogs dare not swear. Yikes!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
From good traveling in my clear shit job to USA Russia London France to good option trading during covid lockdown all thanks to Angmoh the best indeed that gave me such opportunities, not like sinkies or Cantonese or Malaysians that gave me nothing but evil dirty shit smearing a hokkien virgin as slut whore mistress while these bully dogs dare not swear. Yikes!
@musclepower is one such Cantonese dog son of prostitute that think he can do evil to me and get away Scot free. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
In case anyone don’t know who are the winners this year. They are the magnificent 7 stocks! Don’t say I no share good info hor.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
CNBC's Jim Cramer on Wednesday detailed why the "Magnificent Seven" tech stocks are often traded on Wall Street, but also why he thinks they still have lasting value. The "Magnificent Seven" are Alphabet, Amazon, Apple, Meta, Microsoft, Nvidia and Tesla.2 days ago

https://www.nbcsandiego.com › news

Jim Cramer examines why the 'Magnificent Seven' tech ...

Needless to say I am in these stocks to recover from -40% to positive. Winners find winners to become winner indeed. Not like @musclepower loser Cantonese bully dog son of prostitute his cheap family women got any bad thing happened sell nude sell cb liao.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Needless to say I am in these stocks to recover from -40% to positive. Winners find winners to become winner indeed. Not like @musclepower loser Cantonese bully dog son of prostitute his cheap family women got any bad thing happened sell nude sell cb liao.
some more so shameless Cantonese dog @musclepower use dirty trick to attack me chicken 从良and then when I asked why you attack hokkien for selling cb but not Cantonese sell nude sell cb, he act innocent said who is the hokkien - as if he don’t know who he attacked - and then when I answered him me this shameless dog said I claimed to be hokkien selling cb, admit selling cb and Freudian slip woh. So dirty so evil so coward bully dog that dare not swear if I am a virgin he diea a violent death and 18 generations whores. Pui!