• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I have caught up with S&P500!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Needless to say I am in these stocks to recover from -40% to positive. Winners find winners to become winner indeed. Not like @musclepower loser Cantonese bully dog son of prostitute his cheap family women got any bad thing happened sell nude sell cb liao.
Sell nude sell cb proud to buy Porsche hahaha

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Needless to say I am in these stocks to recover from -40% to positive. Winners find winners to become winner indeed. Not like @musclepower loser Cantonese bully dog son of prostitute his cheap family women got any bad thing happened sell nude sell cb liao.
Aiyah my whole life is like that lah rise from ashes phoenix suay chee hard life and not good fortune peacock life. But certainly not like @musclepower family women with Cantonese chicken life attacking ME hokkien virgin Phoenix as chicken because they themselves are the chicken. Pui!

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiyah my whole life is like that lah rise from ashes phoenix suay chee hard life and not good fortune peacock life. But certainly not like @musclepower with family women Cantonese chicken attacking ME hokkien virgin Phoenix as chicken because they themselves are the chicken. Pui!
Your whole life is a chicken cuttlefish.
Not only suay 鸡 but also Xia suay gong 鸡
笑死人

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
some more so shameless Cantonese dog @musclepower use dirty trick to attack me chicken 从良and then when I asked why you attack hokkien for selling cb but not Cantonese sell nude sell cb, he act innocent said who is the hokkien - as if he don’t know who he attacked - and then when I answered him me this shameless dog said I claimed to be hokkien selling cb, admit selling cb and Freudian slip woh. So dirty so evil so coward bully dog that dare not swear if I am a virgin he diea a violent death and 18 generations whores. Pui!
@musclepower evil dirty way of attack reminds me @nightsafari Malaysian dog way indeed. No wonder he is always acting innocent promoting his own country Malaysia in his travelling.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
In case anyone don’t know who are the winners this year. They are the magnificent 7 stocks! Don’t say I no share good info hor.
Btw I not just want to catch up with S&P 500 but I want to surpass it like what I did until last year hor.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Btw I not just want to catch up with S&P 500 but I want to surpass it like what I did until last year hor.
And that’s what is called a winner mentality not like loser Cantonese bitchES sons of chickens like @musclepower hide in rat hole abuse hokkien virgin as chicken and Hongkie Cantonese hide in rat hole to make knocks to abuse me and so proud of their dirty tricks and call themselves clever winners. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And that’s what is called a winner mentality not like loser Cantonese bitchES sons of chickens like @musclepower hide in rat hole abuse hokkien virgin as chicken and Hongkie Cantonese hide in rat hole to make knocks to abuse me and so proud of their dirty tricks and call themselves clever winners. Pui!
No wonder Cantonese cannot make it big tycoons from Philippines to Indonesia to Hong Kong to USA while Hokkiens teochew Hakka did.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
See everyone? Losers’ goals and winners’ goals are so different in nature. One is phoenix while one is chicken that suck cock to keep job or promote or get inheritance or to prevent go jail like steal and rob CBT thief Cantonese bitch son of chicken @sbfuncle

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
See everyone? Losers’ goals and winners’ goals are so different in nature. One is phoenix while one is chicken that suck cock to keep job or promote or get inheritance or to prevent go jail like steal and rob CBT thief Cantonese bitch son of chicken @sbfuncle
One is hardworking while one is lazy and idle suck cock

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cantonese bitch that wants to earn salary but lazy and idle play Facebook games in first three months of job is exactly the same as Cantonese bitch that wants to get inheritance and move her own village people to stay but lazy and idle don’t want to work for it indeed.