• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I have another good job to introduce to sinkies

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
A woman cannot talk plumber without being attacked by dogs indeed just like a woman cannot do many things while a man can do everything and anything
Life is so easy for men even as loser like @ginmother Jeremy Quek got LJ can bully woman even virgin as whore to death to win then just say no harm done what

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Life is so easy for men even as loser like @ginmother Jeremy Quek got LJ can bully woman even virgin as whore to death to win then just say no harm done what
@ginmother Jeremy Quek son of Cantonese prostitute and other Hakka Cantonese dogs bully old weak vulnerable sick people say no harm done persecuting a woman as whore is she ownself want to jump or got cancer or she is a creature not a human so can bully song song gao jurong

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@ginmother Jeremy Quek son of Cantonese prostitute and other Hakka Cantonese dogs bully old weak vulnerable sick people say no harm done persecuting a woman as whore is she ownself want to jump or got cancer or she is a creature not a human so can bully song song gao jurong
No wonder zero or almost zero or very few Cantonese Hakka philanthropist

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@ginmother aka @Sinkie Jeremy Quek son of Cantonese prostitute who are you kidding no harm done to me persecuting me a virgin as slut whore mistress for years? So shameless so deceiving just like your own clone @empathizerofeatshitndie doing evil to me with self declared hakka pride. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@ginmother aka @Sinkie Jeremy Quek son of Cantonese prostitute who are you kidding no harm done to me persecuting me a virgin as slut whore mistress for years? So shameless so deceiving just like your own clone @empathizerofeatshitndie doing evil to me with self declared hakka pride. Pui!
@empathizerofeatshitndie deceiving people with your cute emoticons while you are out to kill me with stress and cancer pretending don’t know intestinal metaplasia is 6x very high cancer risk and with family history is lagi more on top of that tsk tsk tsk Hakka bully dog son of prostitute Pui!