• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I have another good job to introduce to sinkies

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this plumbers’ tool, not sold in sg, helps to remove clogs in any joy tube. kitchen sink or toilet.
1703696891850.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh dear.
I knew it, from your daily curry deposits.
Did the plumber give you the look?
You Jeremy Quek evil bully dog son of Cantonese prostitute are deceiving people again when you know I took over from my tenants cooking probably Mala hot pot indeed. The kitchen got lots of oil in the cabinet indeed.
CA492B2D-89F7-486B-8A3C-3700BA757514.png

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
next time just buy baking soda and pour into your choke pipe
Next time will be many years later because I don’t pour oil into the sink. Must be the previous tenant almost choked it when I took over so that is why soap come out from the yard washing machine and I thought normal until so much water come out during Christmas. Didn’t know is the kitchen clogged, thought is the yard.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Next time will be many years later because I don’t pour oil into the sink. Must be the previous tenant almost choked it when I took over so that is why soap come out from the yard washing machine and I thought normal until so much water come out during Christmas. Didn’t know is the kitchen clogged, thought is the yard.
Everything is connected indeed be it kitchen and yard pipes, or whistle and knock harassment in jb and spore.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Think must use a machine to break it up easily.
machine (rotor router) behaves like plumbing augur. still need to insert, twist, turn, rotate, pull and push, pump and dump. just that mechanized augur or router has a motor and more power. can thrust and grind all night. i can only perform for 69 minutes. after that must rest and recharge.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
machine (rotor router) behaves like plumbing augur. still need to insert, twist, turn, rotate, pull and push, pump and dump. just that mechanized augur or router has a motor and more power. can thrust and grind all night. i can only perform for 69 minutes. after that must rest and recharge.
Ya he was pulling and pushing the tube maybe ten minutes. Less than half an hour job for sure.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just paid $240 to plumber to clear clogged kitchen pipe just after Christmas. Bad Christmas!
A woman cannot talk plumber without being attacked by dogs indeed just like a woman cannot do many things while a man can do everything and anything