• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I Feel sad for this type of Foreign Talent......

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal
ST_IMAGES_YCMAID04.jpg

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Now Malaysia maid law. If employ to to house chore, the maid can choose not to take care of children/elderly.
Why KNN train Maid/helper to call SIR/Mam/Ma'am/Madam?
With the such calling name mentality is slave. dont call be SIR/Boss just call me name is fine.
Can't endorse the blxxdy class divide.

But benchmarking with Msia is folly, with many abuses and (voluntarily or involuntarily) run road with abang adek if indon.

On sir and ma'am name calling -has to do with pinay way of addressing, even bosses in office in merry philippines.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Quite hard to get employers to buy the dryer even if they could afford it. The Singaporean employer mentality is to squeeze until the maid is dry. Look at those retards above(including me) who still call them maids instead of helpers. This says a lot about the mentality :o

O.K, I propose that the MIWs implement a rule that ONLY Sinkies who stay in LANDED properties and have clothes drying area on the ground floor, of at least 250 sq ft be allowed to employ MAIDS! :biggrin:

Sinkie are fucktard , who gets squeezed HARD by their MIWS, who in turn squeeze their maids HARD!

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Automatic fine of $2k should do the job. They need to stop pussyfooting. Most maids come from background where they only have a ground floor dwellings.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
First of all hdb build flats so high town council shld be responsible for cleaning windows. Like hoe they paint flats. Good business for local sme too

StinkiePeasants

Alfrescian
Loyal
FYI, most people in first world western developed countries use driers except the white trash and other lowlifes who can't afford to pay the electricity to operate the driers.

In third world countries like India, Indonesia, Bangladesh, etc. the peasants hang their clothes outdoors for them to to dry. This proves that most HDB peasants are third world citizens.

hurley

Alfrescian
Loyal
@nother suicicde at bedok reservoir

599378_332337923518027_130048963_n.jpg

An unidentified man has just committed suicide earlier today at Blk 602 in Bedok Reservoir Road by jumping from the 12th floor .

This photo was taken by Miiko Carter.

Uncensored one here http://i.imgur.com/INGqB.jpg

Balancemind

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: @nother suicicde at bedok reservoir

Hey, the deceased is said to be an unidentified man and why all of you are talking about maids and danger of cleaning windows at high floor?

One thing I cannot comprehen why windows at such height where no one outside can see the dust or dirt on it's glass pane needs to be cleaned on such regular basis at the cost of human life. This practice must change if we respect human life as it is common knowledge that all these maids came from countries that do not have such high residential building and so may not be able to see the danger of cleaning them with half their bodies outside the flats. Cleaning of windows of highrise building by maid must be disallowed and if owners want it to be cleaned than they can do it themselves personally or engaged appropriate window cleaning professional to do the job. That choice is for them to choose. Getting unspecting maids to do it is a No No and must be stated in the maids contract.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

]https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/599378_332337923518027_130048963_n.jpg

An unidentified man has just committed suicide earlier today at Blk 602 in Bedok Reservoir Road by jumping from the 12th floor .

This photo was taken by Miiko Carter.

Uncensored one here http://i.imgur.com/INGqB.jpg

Person who censored the pic is a silly cunt.

What's there to censor?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

A possible reenactment of what happened:

[video=youtube;aCxEvI_FGXI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCxEvI_FGXI[/video]

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal

Sinkie pussies have an intense phobia of grass, I guess. :rolleyes:

But isn't it ironic, their Pappy rulers who are worst than vampires, don't seem to incite the same fear in the Sinkie unlike grass? LOL

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Maid is the lowest salary among all the job. FT,cleaner,construction worker............................
But they get the worst also unfair treatment and pay.