• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I expect CSJ to garner an even better showing at the 7 May By-elections, but winning?

cuckoldoolittle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: I expect CSJ to garner an even better showing at the 7 May By-elections, but winn

Wah now Chiam's photo very ang pai got copyright !

attachment.php

In a Facebook post, Mrs Lina Chiam has taken issue with the Singapore Democratic Party (SDP) for including a picture of her husband, Mr Chiam See Tong, and Dr Chee Soon Juan in SDP’s publication.
She further said that both husband and wife have not given their endorsements to any candidate in the coming by-election in Bukit Batok.

The following is Mrs Chiam’s message in full.

“My fellow citizens, Mr. Chiam and I understand that the Singapore Democratic Party (SDP) has been circulating an image of Mr. Chiam See Tong and Dr. Chee Soon Juan in SDP’s newsletter, The New Democrat.
We would like to clarify that Dr. Chee did not seek nor receive permission to include Mr. Chiam’s image in this newsletter. Mr. Chiam has not given his endorsement to any candidate for the upcoming Bukit Batok by-election.
Mr and Mrs. Chiam See Tong”

Lina so happy Seetoh wiping Chiam's mouth. Lina so happy until lost Potong Pasir.
This one from PAP so no copyright complain???

attachment.php

So happy to be surrounded by PAP

attachment.php

Pinky fav Oppo guy, obedient, faithful and loyal

attachment.php

Only Chiam is good enough to be Sec Gen, no one else is good enough to replace him
His party, his call, his game
Those looking to be groomed as Chaim successor must be on PAP "targeted black list"
So that Chaim can nailed it for the PAP as an Oppo traitor.
No wonder Pinky love Chaim so much.

attachment.php

Attachments

• CST-696x396.jpg
    CST-696x396.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 799
  • cst.jpeg
    cst.jpeg
    299 KB · Views: 918
  • cst1.jpeg
    cst1.jpeg
    755 KB · Views: 859
  • cst2.jpeg
    cst2.jpeg
    64.3 KB · Views: 512
  • cst3.jpeg
    cst3.jpeg
    32 KB · Views: 531
Last edited:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Re: I expect CSJ to garner an even better showing at the 7 May By-elections, but winn

Chee and Chiam both have their faults, being human beings. But I would still vote for either of them anyday ahead of any pappy. :biggrin:

Agree, my vote will be for the oppositions.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset

CSJ is working very hard and doing his best. We have a chance to change history, and more importantly, to shape a new future, lets hold hands? :smile:

Rest assured my votes won't go to the PAP while they hold the majority.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal

Chee will be adopted by PAP if he enter parliament and given lucrative contracts like WP LTK to keep his mouth shut.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Chee will be adopted by PAP if he enter parliament and given lucrative contracts like WP LTK to keep his mouth shut.

what makes you think he hasnt been adopted? he crippled the progress of sdp and thereafter was our 'eyes' n 'ears' overseas covering AI n other NGOs.

cuckoldoolittle

Alfrescian
Loyal

I am certain that history will remember both CST and CSJ equally well. They are both giants in our local opposition politics, like JBJ, and many others. CST has his faults, CSJ too has his faults, who among all human beings have no faults huh?

As a people, I hope we will all mature and learn to collaborate and have a win-win attitude. Make their strengths productive and their weaknesses irrelevant.

For the sake our country, for the sake of many Singaporeans who are voiceless, who are in pain, who are suffering because of the PAP's injustices and incompetence, can we all hold our hands together and speak only the positive things and leave the negative criticisms behind, please?

CST is no giant. You just need to work together with CST for a while to know that. CST in reality is a scumbag, traitor and an attention whore.

Liquigas

Alfrescian
Loyal

CST is no giant. You just need to work together with CST for a while to know that. CST in reality is a scumbag, traitor and an attention whore.

Has he really done alot for the oppo cause? In his old age, he only know how to put his beloved wife as a candidate in Potong Pasir as though nobody around him is worthy of it.

jw5

Loyal

Has he really done alot for the oppo cause? In his old age, he only know how to put his beloved wife as a candidate in Potong Pasir as though nobody around him is worthy of it.

Through the years, he has shown himself to be a patriotic Singaporean who cares for the ordinary citizen time and again. But he has not well done in succession planning. :wink:

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal

So Chiam is ok with Seetoh using his photo in the PAP press but not ok with Chee using his photo in their publication huh. How strange. :rolleyes:

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

Cst will take to the stage to sappork murali.... opponent. That must be worth 5% of base vote.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

One thing Chee can do to boost his chance of winning is to relate to the majority Chinese electorate in their native dialects. He has a distinct advantage over M in this aspect. I would strongly urge Chee to use that fully to reach to the hearts and minds of the BB residents.

Cosmos10

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

One thing Chee can do to boost his chance of winning is to relate to the majority Chinese electorate in their native dialects. He has a distinct advantage over M in this aspect. I would strongly urge Chee to use that fully to reach to the hearts and minds of the BB residents.

Agree with you.

See below from CSJ Facebook:

"This ah ma gave me a packet of coffee and said:
"Hor le lim peng ann. (Bless you with this drink.)"

13043633_10155059619068849_7707299412131451560_n.jpg

cuckoldoolittle

Alfrescian
Loyal

SPP Ravi Philemon

https://www.facebook.com/PhilemonRavi/posts/794473920652428

I have full faith in Dr Chee and the team that is behind him.
I hereby endorse Dr Chee Soon Juan for the contest in Bukit Batok

20 April at 01:15 ·

MParader Goh Chok Tong in his latest post remembered Chee Soon Juan as the 'trouble-maker' of the 2001 GE. That is the image people of my generation generally had of the man.

I first met Dr Chee Soon Juan at a candlelight vigil in 2009, soon after I came back from the USA. (Can't remember what the vigil was for now.) I went up to him and introduced myself to him and had expected him to start talking politics with me.

I still remember that day because to my surprise, he did not talk about politics at all. He started to talk about the faith that we both had in common - in Christ Jesus.

Since then, I have met him on several other occasions, and have had a couple of meals with him (although I must admit that I don't know him as well). In all my meetings with him, he came across as a sincere, passionate gentleman who cares much about Singapore.

I just had lunch at a neighbourhood coffeeshop and was surprised that a plate of bak chor me now costs $3.30, and while eating I overheard a man (probably in his late 40s) telling his friend how it has been difficult to find a job.

Man: I send about 100 applications leh!
Friend: Aiyoh! Just walk-in and apply lah.

I am not so sure if it is so easy.

Singapore is at a crucial time, we need some people to protect our interests better and I am sure that Dr Chee will speak up for all citizens if he were to be elected.

No, he is not the madman the mainstream media has caricatured him to be. In my opinion, he will make an excellent Parliamentarian.

Since I contested in Hong Kah North in the last GE, where three-quarters of the voters are from Bukit Batok, some had asked me if I would contest the by-election in Bukit Batok.

"My parents live across the road and it is Bukit Batok constituency. They could be your nominees," said a kind resident via private message.

Thank you for your goodwill. But there is no need for me to do so.

I have full faith in Dr Chee and the team that is behind him.

I hereby endorse Dr Chee Soon Juan for the contest in Bukit Batok

MaximiLian

Alfrescian
Loyal

IB spotted!
CST is a credible opposition ok?

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal

GCT was known to betray Hillview Ave voters in 1997 GE promised of upgrading the 14 blocks if he won the seat.

After winning from SDP he demolished the whole estate and dispersed the voters.

How to trust this chao Ah quah Goh double headed snake? A snake oil salesman.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Sinkees should put notice to the PAP that if CSJ is cheated of the election, all hell will break lose.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

MParader Goh Chok Tong in his latest post remembered Chee Soon Juan as the 'trouble-maker' of the 2001 GE. That is the image people of my generation generally had of the man.

Chee is proof of PAP's dirty politics. Goh and his ilks ruined an honourable man who had a sterling career in behavioural science in the university. Chee dare to speak up and challenge the establishment. The PAP panicked and launched dirty ops to ruin the livelihood of this outspoken citizen.

I hope Goh would live long enough for karma to get him back. He and his family should go to jail. And they should go after his daughter in UK as well.

Goh is a dirt bag, deserving of the worst in life.