• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I expect CSJ to garner an even better showing at the 7 May By-elections, but winning?

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: I expect CSJ to garner an even better showing at the 7 May By-elections, but winn

What quality do those idiots have to deserve million dollar salaries?

It's a mysterious inborn quality that triggers the sensor implanted beside LKY's pineal gland. Too bad you aren't born with this quality. But take heart, even JohnTan doesn't have it.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: I expect CSJ to garner an even better showing at the 7 May By-elections, but winn

I don't really care about Chee's margins. I only care that he doesn't win. PAP also feels the same way. Keep political gangsters like Chee out of our Parliament!

And how do you propose WE do it to keep him out of OUR Parliament ? The Mafia style or Blackmail style ?:biggrin:

jw5

Loyal

What quality do those idiots have to deserve million dollar salaries?

The ability to state the obvious and make motherhood statements sound impressive. :wink:

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal

I think that is stretching things a little too optimistically.

What about you fellas?

By better you mean better than 24% in 2015? Or better than 34% in HBT GRC? Explain!

jw5

Loyal

All respect lost when the GRC was introduced in 88. PTUI!

And also the manner in which he keeps demanding his way, wants to control and dominate everyone and bullies anyone who disagrees with or opposes him. :wink:

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

It will be a pity if CSJ cannot garner enough votes to win. So far, SDP is the one who comes up with the first move in the campaign. First off the block to visit residents. First to distribute food packages. First to do the visitation. First to come up with the Social Programmes initiatives.

M is always playing the catching up. Watch what Dr Chee does and he just copy him. Go on house visit and see old man does push-ups, he also wants to copy and see if he can match up. I can imagine what is going to happen if he is elected. He waits and sees what the big Jurong GRC team is doing and then just follows suit.

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal

It will be a pity if CSJ cannot garner enough votes to win. So far, SDP is the one who comes up with the first move in the campaign. First off the block to visit residents. First to distribute food packages. First to do the visitation. First to come up with the Social Programmes initiatives.

M is always playing the catching up. Watch what Dr Chee does and he just copy him. Go on house visit and see old man does push-ups, he also wants to copy and see if he can match up. I can imagine what is going to happen if he is elected. He waits and sees what the big Jurong GRC team is doing and then just follows suit.

CSJ may not win, but he will gain a lot of respect for his courage and effort. :wink:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset

CSJ may not win, but he will gain a lot of respect for his courage and effort. :wink:

As much as I give credits for his efforts, deep in the recesses of my heart, I have not forgotten how he oust Chiam. 4 seats, bro, 4 seats.

jw5

Loyal

As much as I give credits for his efforts, deep in the recesses of my heart, I have not forgotten how he oust Chiam. 4 seats, bro, 4 seats.

He was influenced by the other SDP members then. Much as I respect Chiam for being a true blue Singaporean who genuinely cares for the people, don't forget how his succession plans at SPP went.

Chee and Chiam both have their faults, being human beings. But I would still vote for either of them anyday ahead of any pappy. :biggrin:

Cosmos10

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Bro. Zhihau, you are one of the SBF brothers here in this forum that I respect a lot. :smile:

If you allow me to say something, let the past be past please.

All these unfortunate happenings took place about a quarter century ago. Do you know how long is a period of 25 years????? How many new inventions and scientific discoveries have taken place during this period; how many persons had died, and how many babies were born? A baby born at that time would be a full-grown adult today. You were not there, I was not there at the scene, there was no internet and social media then to report the truth. For the good of our country, for the benefit of many Singaporeans who are suffering today as a result of a lack of social justice and equality under the PAP Government, lets not keep digging up the past. It does no one any good.

I am certain that history will remember both CST and CSJ equally well. They are both giants in our local opposition politics, like JBJ, and many others. CST has his faults, CSJ too has his faults, who among all human beings have no faults huh?

As a people, I hope we will all mature and learn to collaborate and have a win-win attitude. Make their strengths productive and their weaknesses irrelevant.

For the sake our country, for the sake of many Singaporeans who are voiceless, who are in pain, who are suffering because of the PAP's injustices and incompetence, can we all hold our hands together and speak only the positive things and leave the negative criticisms behind, please?

For those parents whose sons died while in National Service, for the parents of 14-year-old Benjamin who committed suicide unnecessarily, for the two young SMRT staff who died due to the MRT's management incompetence, for the families whose loved ones died during the SGH's Hep-C fiasco, for the many Singaporeans whose jobs were given away to foreigners and their families are in financial needs, for the many elderly men and women who still have to work in their twilight years as cleaners and cardboard collectors, can we stop all the negative comments please.

CSJ is working very hard and doing his best. We have a chance to change history, and more importantly, to shape a new future, lets hold hands? :smile:

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
I expect CSJ to garner an even better showing at the 7 May By-elections, but winn

Bro. Zhihau, you are one of the SBF brothers here in this forum that I respect a lot. :smile:

If you allow me to say something, let the past be past please.......
.... and more importantly, to shape a new future, lets hold hands? :smile:

well spoken... well written....well done fren

jw5

Loyal

I am certain that history will remember both CST and CSJ equally well. They are both giants in our local opposition politics, like JBJ, and many others. CST has his faults, CSJ too has his faults, who among all human beings have no faults huh?

Agree absolutely. Those who can and have the courage, do. Those who cannot and lack courage, provide gossip and commentaries. :wink:

Cosmos10

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Agree absolutely. Those who can and have the courage, do. Those who cannot and lack courage, provide gossip and commentaries. :wink:

Yes, agree with you.

Often, many supposedly opposition supporters do not realize that their negative comments are indirectly helping the PAP instead :smile: