• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I expect CSJ to garner an even better showing at the 7 May By-elections, but winning?

jw5

Loyal
Re: I expect CSJ to garner an even better showing at the 7 May By-elections, but winn

Then you should show the same kind of respect for Chan Chun Seng, Teo Ser Luck and Lim Swee Say. LKY approved them all. Have you heard of LKY criticizing them, especially Chan Chun Seng?

These 3 have the same clownish-public-speaking-cum-subservient-butler persona that the "exceptional" family love. :wink:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: I expect CSJ to garner an even better showing at the 7 May By-elections, but winn

These 3 have the same clownish-public-speaking-cum-subservient-butler persona that the "exceptional" family love. :wink:

Don't you think that Lim Swee say is beginning to look like Mah bow tan?

10957883_993676033989309_1736772101914884614_n.jpgmah-bow-tan-clap-hand.jpg

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Dr Chee will win.. To all PAP lowlife, please go and fuck your mother's phua Chee buy hard, just like David Ong..