• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I cried when I listened to his story

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Drifter posted tons of stupidity, just look at his posts. How to have a meaningful discussion with a stupid moderator that is anti Christianity like that?
He abused his authority by deleting my points and banning me. Maybe he think he has the monopoly to stupidity.

give me one example my posting is not logic :wink: by the way i am not anti christianity ...i just dont believe in invisibleman . :wink:

Last edited:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
give me one example my posting is not logic :wink: by the way i am not anti christianity ...i just dont believe in invisibleman . :wink:

Yes. Go read his post at CNA forum. So long u dont agree with his points/post, u will be labelled as anti-christ. How to have a healthy discussion with bigot like kinana aka benhow aka RonPaul aka JohnObama. Hmmmm.....

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yes. Go read his post at CNA forum. So long u dont agree with his points/post, u will be labelled as anti-christ. How to have a healthy discussion with bigot like kinana aka benhow aka RonPaul aka JohnObama. Hmmmm.....

thats right bro ...they can defence their blind faith blindly ...thats what they are good at .