• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I cried when I listened to his story

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
[video=youtube;RSbwc5EvboA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSbwc5EvboA&feature=related[/video]

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal
did you cry when you watch this?
[video=youtube;v_GNsG0_jMM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_GNsG0_jMM[/video]

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
you miss the point.

where is god when all these happen? oh i see, he is an illusion.

God was crying too. He may not work the way you expect him to, but he's there. Your job is to seek him out and understand him.
Why don't you ask where is God when Christians were willingly martyred for him? Why don't you ask why millions of Christians up till today are willing to die for Christ?

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal
you miss the point.

where is god when all these happen? oh i see, he is an illusion.

The main point to note is: These were done by sinful people. These were the things that had happened and the worst are yet to come. These show us the true but the ugly side of humanity...we cannot manage ourselves, and without God things are going to get worse and not better.

In one of the news after the new Russian president was elected, one of the Russian residents was very disgusted with the newly elected president has this to say: We want a president, and not thief and robber. What he meant was that Russia has been ruled by thieves and robbers and what Russia really needed now is someone who can truly be the "People's President", who are honest and uncorrupt. Can they find one...for that matter, can any country really find one 'perfect' president? Politically-speaking, things are going to get worse by the day but a New Day will come and this New Day will be marked by the Return of our Living Redeemer, Christ Jesus. Only He can truly br the "Peoples' President" for the whole world....He is our King of kings and Lord of lords. Seek Him while you may because time is not on your side.

The attached photo-clips of those atrocities are going to turn into real events very soon! I am not joking and not being negative. Just read the daily news and you can form your own conclusion. If you think that the world is going to be a better place, sorry, you are betting on the 'wrong horse'! Yes....there will be a day for you to really cry out: God where are you?

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal
The DSM-IV defines delusion as;
“a false belief based on incorrect inference about external reality that is firmly sustained despite what almost everyone else believes and despite what constitutes incontrovertible and obvious proof or evidence to the contrary”

Another definition
"A delusion is a false, unshakeable idea or belief which is out of keeping with the patient’s educational, cultural and social background; it is held with extraordinary conviction and subjective certainty" (Sims, 1995).

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
God was crying too. He may not work the way you expect him to, but he's there. Your job is to seek him out and understand him.
Why don't you ask where is God when Christians were willingly martyred for him? Why don't you ask why millions of Christians up till today are willing to die for Christ?

how you know god is crying ? and proof ? :wink:

" He may not work the way you expect him to, but he's there " . so you mean he is useless ?

" Why don't you ask why millions of Christians up till today are willing to die for Christ? " north korean also willing to die for their leader ...:wink: why dont you die now for christ ? talk is cheap :wink:

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
how you know god is crying ? and proof ? :wink:
You will know if you know Jesus.
I have no proofs you cried when there was a massacre anywhere.

" He may not work the way you expect him to, but he's there " . so you mean he is useless ?
Nope.

" Why don't you ask why millions of Christians up till today are willing to die for Christ? " north korean also willing to die for their leader ...:wink: why dont you die now for christ ? talk is cheap :wink:
Where was the north korean leader when any of his people died? Where are you when anyone died?

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You will know if you know Jesus.
I have no proofs you cried when there was a massacre anywhere.

Nope.

Where was the north korean leader when any of his people died? Where are you when anyone died?

"You will know if you know Jesus " . you dont even know if jesus really exists :wink:

" I have no proofs you cried when there was a massacre anywhere " . i dont need ppl to worship me , so i dont have to give you any proof :wink: .. by the way , i do exists :wink:

" Where was the north korean leader when any of his people died? " god and north korea leader same same they dont care but at least north korea leader exists :wink:

" Where are you when anyone died " ? did i say i will help anybody ? did i ask ppl to worship me ? :wink:

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
"You will know if you know Jesus " . you dont even know if jesus really exists :wink:
Jesus does exist. He is recorded in history many times over.

" I have no proofs you cried when there was a massacre anywhere " . i dont need ppl to worship me , so i dont have to give you any proof :wink: .. by the way , i do exists :wink:
You see, you don't care. Why be a hypocrite.
God cares. Thats why he died for our sins.

" Where was the north korean leader when any of his people died? " god and north korea leader same same they dont care but at least north korea leader exists :wink:
North korea is a myth sir. I have never seen it before.

" Where are you when anyone died " ? did i say i will help anybody ? did i ask ppl to worship me ? :wink:
So why ask?

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Jesus does exist. He is recorded in history many times over.

You see, you don't care. Why be a hypocrite.
God cares. Thats why he died for our sins.

North korea is a myth sir. I have never seen it before.

So why ask?

"Jesus does exist. He is recorded in history many times over " .can you proof he really exists ?:wink: bible is just a storybook and not a history book :wink:

" You see, you don't care. Why be a hypocrite. God cares. Thats why he died for our sins " . of course i dont care , how many people can i help ? im not god . only your god say he will help and he care ...so if god care and god will help why are they so many ppl die of accident ? :wink:

" North korea is a myth sir. I have never seen it before " . you mean theres no such country as north korea ? :wink:

ps: think before you post ....if you dont want to get inf by your stupid post :wink:

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
"Jesus does exist. He is recorded in history many times over " .can you proof he really exists ?:wink: bible is just a storybook and not a history book :wink:
Yu too are also a story book sir.

" You see, you don't care. Why be a hypocrite. God cares. Thats why he died for our sins " . of course i dont care , how many people can i help ? im not god . only your god say he will help and he care ...so if god care and god will help why are they so many ppl die of accident ? :wink:
If you don't care why yu complain?

" North korea is a myth sir. I have never seen it before " . you mean theres no such country as north korea ? :wink:
Its just a story book sir, just like you are sir.

ps: think before you post ....if you dont want to get inf by your stupid post :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yu too are also a story book sir.

If you don't care why yu complain?

Its just a story book sir, just like you are sir.

that is a stupid post so i inf you 2 points ...anymore stupid post from you ? :wink:

ps: i am not a storybook :wink:

Last edited:

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Drifter posted tons of stupidity, just look at his posts. How to have a meaningful discussion with a stupid moderator that is anti Christianity like that?
He abused his authority by deleting my points and banning me. Maybe he think he has the monopoly to stupidity.