• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I am so proud that my phoenix life that is full of downs is always up up up as a whole

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
IMG_8279.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lots of Cantonese dogs @gsbslut @musclepower @Cottonmouth etc are downer too. But of course these bully dogs think they are entitled to be downer to hide in rat hole do crimes to abuse you and if you can’t survive is called you are weak not their fault. They are like rapists accused you slut prostitute you have to open leg to prove to them!
These Cantonese dogs are like rapists demand you open leg let them rape to prove to them virgin Knnbccb

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lots of Cantonese dogs @gsbslut @musclepower @Cottonmouth etc are downer too. But of course these bully dogs think they are entitled to be downer to hide in rat hole do crimes to abuse you and if you can’t survive is called you are weak not their fault. They are like rapists accused you slut prostitute you have to open leg to prove to them!
And then they act victim cry racism or pap or umno or ccp bully them and even their victim of abuse return them vulgarities is called you bully them yikes! 真是贱!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seriously my whole life got no 贵人only 扯后腿的人一大堆