• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

will people think i am mad if i ....

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
go to hawker centre chicken rice stall and order a whole steamed chicken, tell the hawker not to chop it up, and then i just eat the whole steamed chicken with bare hands tearing off the meat bit by bit and dip in chili?

ODACHEK

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not sure but I got once hold a super big roasted never chop duck drumstick using right hand and left hand just a spoon for rice, and everyone in canteen already looking at me.

Bonus gif:
058f61b571ff4175bdf31458062466cd.gif

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
go to hawker centre chicken rice stall and order a whole steamed chicken, tell the hawker not to chop it up, and then i just eat the whole steamed chicken with bare hands tearing off the meat bit by bit and dip in chili?
once upon a time, i got a friend who did that in Bishan.

He ate the whole chicken himself, without rice, with utensils.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Be prepared for delulu spamming again. Words like chicken, virgin, slut, mad, crazy, hole, hymen etc. are just like SAF open mobilization codes. Once it appears in this forum, the delulu will report immediately.

The Crow

Alfrescian
Loyal
Snatch his chopper instead ... :o-o:

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
People will think you are mad only if you squad at the side of the road eating a whole chicken meant for offerings to the "Good Brothers" during 7th Moon.