• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I am screwed because I have been proud

chinchai

Alfrescian
Loyal
I really want to kill myself now. I am so fucking stupid

All the good deals I have done mean absolutely nothing.

Since you are single again, go Geylang enjoy lor

Want to kill yourself, go jump MRT lor before they put up the barriers

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The last six hours have been hell for me.

My wife discovered I had an affair and have taken the boy away.

All this time I was busy following the market and too proud to notice that my behaviour was unbecoming and irresponsible

So what if I made lots of money and had good deals. Now my family life fallen apart

I don't know how to make good on my mistake. I feel ashamed and I want to kill myself. I don't know if I should just drive my car into a tree at 100kmh. Ihope that can take away the pain and sorrow

But I know that is even more irresponsible so I wont do it

But I am filled with deep sense of shame and regret

If only I can turn back the clock by one week.

But thats no use

I am really screwed now. I deserve this. Everything I am in my life is meaningless now

I know many of you will laugh at me, it won't matter. I deserve it

You're gonna be even more screwed when you receive her lawyer's letter

myjohnson

Alfrescian
Loyal
You committed adultery and got caught for it. You feel great remorse because of it. You wish she can forgive you and allow you to make up for it. Great.
Now reverse the roles. How would you feel and think. It's not pretty isn't it.
I'm not condemning you, as the dictum goes " Let he who had not sin throw the first stone.' I have no right to. What I can say is that if the both of you can't salvage the marriage over this, then it wasn't a very strong marriage in the first place.
I've learned something about women over the years. If they truly love you, there's practically nothing they would not do for you. Conversely, if they no longer feel for you, you can walk on your knees all the way from Penang to here and cut out your heart and present to her as a token of your sincerity, she'll tell you to feed it to the dog.
Don't expect too much, give her some time to cool down and reflect on the marriage. On your part, recall the reasons why you married her in the first place, the birth of your son, the quality time you reserved for them(did you?). If you have the balls, when the time comes, seek her forgiveness over a dinner affair with close friends and families in attendance. Your call.

Last edited:

kuntakinte

Alfrescian
Loyal
Before you really kill yourself, do yourself a flavor.

Put me as your beneficiary if you are insured with GE, Manulife, Asia Life, Prudential, and/or others except AIA. I only accept it if your total policy coverage exceed S$1m upon your death.

I will spruce your wake and you shall have a grand send off, that I can promise. Your funeral will be the most hip in town and the mc is none other than the youngest funeral director, Teo Chin Li.

Yes, I can feel your pains, your being as a shithole, please make your decision FAST.

I really want to kill myself now. I am so fucking stupid

All the good deals I have done mean absolutely nothing.

I have hurt the people that I loved and destroyed so many lives because of my lust. I am a stupid undeserving fuckhead asshole that is the bottom of the sewer asshole.

I deserve all the pain I am suffering. I am a real dickhead.

How can I ever ever set things right. I am a real piece of shit

middaydog

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't know how to make good on my mistake. I feel ashamed and I want to kill myself. I don't know if I should just drive my car into a tree at 100kmh. Ihope that can take away the pain and sorrow

please ! have mercy

Spare an innocent tree

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
please ! have mercy

Spare an innocent tree

LOL. good one.

To TS, no point crying over spilt milk. Apologize to her, sweet-talk her, go down on knees and beg for forgiveness, keep the marriage intact for the sake of your son.

As for your affair lover, you can pass her to some of the interested bros here.

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal

All this time I was busy following the market and too proud to notice that my behaviour was unbecoming and irresponsible

So what if I made lots of money and had good deals. Now my family life fallen apart

But thats no use

I am really screwed now. I deserve this. Everything I am in my life is meaningless now

Try to calm yourself down. Do it without drugs or alcohol. (Might have side effect, u know, hang over.) Go masturbate. And then sleep over your problem. Agitation, highly emotional state of mind, will not solve your problem.

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
I made such a stupid mistake. I really dont know what to do now.

If only I knwo how to set things right. I am willing to be a pauper and suffer if I can have my fmaily back

Why was I so stupid and fucked up. I really dont know what to do now

Since you admitted you did wrong and willing to be a pauper, why not you transfer all your assets to your wife and son regardless of whether they forgive you.
I am sure if you do that, they can see the sincerity in you. As for forgiveness, that depends. But first of all, you must show your sincerity. If you never show, I don't see how they would forgive you.

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Since you admitted you did wrong and willing to be a pauper, why not you transfer all your assets to your wife and son regardless of whether they forgive you.
I am sure if you do that, they can see the sincerity in you. As for forgiveness, that depends. But first of all, you must show your sincerity. If you never show, I don't see how they would forgive you.

you must be a woman in disguise

banova888

Alfrescian
Loyal

But thats no use

If you have a lot of money, you can renew your life by these few simple steps.

1) Buy a sports car under another person's name.
2) Buy proper Insurance coverage.
3) Get a good Lawyer
4) Drive it at 200kmh and hit a good solid tree.
5) Jump out at the right time.
6) Engage a stunt driver if you are not confident of doing this yourself.
6) Proclaim yourself dead and get your Lawyer to claim insurance.
7) Start your new life in another country.

I know many of you will laugh at me; but I intend to write a book on "Claiming Insurance for Dummies."

downgrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am thinking of going to small town in Malaysia. I'm sick of living in toxic Singapore.

Care to join me? But I must warn you, I live a very spartan life.

chupacabra

Alfrescian
Loyal

But thats no use

Grow some balls and regroup. Imagine you are agent 007 and all will be dandy.

chupacabra

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you have a lot of money, you can renew your life by these few simple steps.

1) Buy a sports car under another person's name.
2) Buy proper Insurance coverage.
3) Get a good Lawyer
4) Drive it at 200kmh and hit a good solid tree.
5) Jump out at the right time.
6) Engage a stunt driver if you are not confident of doing this yourself.
6) Proclaim yourself dead and get your Lawyer to claim insurance.
7) Start your new life in another country.

I know many of you will laugh at me; but I intend to write a book on "Claiming Insurance for Dummies."

Oi! You need a dead body to do that. Unless your stunt driver wants to double as a dead you.

cydonia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Admitting and realising you're at fault is a good start. Try to patch up.

Always remember that both you and her want the best for your son. He may be your saving grace.

I agree with bro pia!

There is many obstacles in life bro, some are created by others for us. Some are created by ourselves. Be it doing something wrong and regretting it, or facing a problem and you don't know what to do. Bro, i feel that you are really remorseful of what you have done. I suggest that you sit down and think of how you are going to cross this obstacles that you face now. regretting it and criticizing yourself will not help you solve the problem; mind you, thinking of dying is not a solution. It is never a solution. Think of what you want, than make a decision on it, and go do it!

Only you know what to do to rectify your own problems.