• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I am leaving

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
No not the forum. Just the argument over the JW5 / Goldendragon incident. Do not want disrupt everyone else reading pleasure. I however wish

Raiders - at least stand up and not prostitute himself. He is fooling himself if think it all a bit of mischief and fun. The grovelling is blatantly obvious.

AK - no argument with him except when he is used by others

Sideswipe - sorry bro, can't help myself when the limit is reached on obviously factually wrong comments about politics. Have to live with it.

OTC - VW and PT are very promising. I am not single minded and they can help bring the PAP to its knees. But you need to work on Chee. I was the one who first revealed to the public in this forum that GCT and LKY made an offer thru a 3rd party to walk away for a paltry $30k. The games politicians play. We all know that he is a press magnet and anything good that others in opposition say will be drowned out.

Jubliee and company - i have zero tolerance for fraud. Take that to your private bankers.

Kopi / sinkie - ypu misled me once but not again. You and your clones can only be a nuisance. But when it comes to elections, all the bad that the PAP did will be out.

Eatshitndie - you have misled so many people in the emigration folder in the early years. When Joe appeared you immediately turned on the charm. When Wendy's court case became public and her wealth known, you immediately became her cruise advisor. I smiled to see who would get far in that engagement. You changed your nic from Cutebayhunk after your mischief in emigration folder but you have not changed. I did enjoy the OMS, Intelligence crap for a while.

Time to move on.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
No not the forum. Just the argument over the JW5 / Goldendragon incident. Do not want disrupt everyone else reading pleasure. I however wish

Raiders - at least stand up and not prostitute himself. He is fooling himself if think it all a bit of mischief and fun. The grovelling is blatantly obvious.

AK - no argument with him except when he is used by others

Sideswipe - sorry bro, can't help myself when the limit is reached on obviously factually wrong comments about politics. Have to live with it.

OTC - VW and PT are very promising. I am not single minded and they can help bring the PAP to its knees. But you need to work on Chee. I was the one who first revealed to the public in this forum that GCT and LKY made an offer thru a 3rd party to walk away for a paltry $30k. The games politicians play. We all know that he is a press magnet and anything good that others in opposition say will be drowned out.

Jubliee and company - i have zero tolerance for fraud. Take that to your private bankers.

Kopi / sinkie - ypu misled me once but not again. You and your clones can only be a nuisance. But when it comes to elections, all the bad that the PAP did will be out.

Eatshitndie - you have misled so many people in the emigration folder in the early years. When Joe appeared you immediately turned on the charm. When Wendy's court case became public and her wealth known, you immediately became her cruise advisor. I smiled to see who would get far in that engagement. You changed your nic from Cutebayhunk after your mischief in emigration folder but you have not changed. I did enjoy the OMS, Intelligence crap for a while.

Time to move on.

who give a shit???? just fuck off from the forum...

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
# scroobal

you displayed contemptuous stupidity once again despite your high intellectual standing here
i am greatly disappointed with your shallowness and emptiness in your "profound analysis"
you can't even differentiate between kopiuncle and sinkie - you deserved to be abandoned
your credibility is history...yes, you are one cunning, manipulative, vindictive and vicious forummer
you deserved all the abuses and curses from jw5 and his multiple handles

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Kopi, you are confusing me more; as the pLot thickens..:eek::confused::biggrin:

bro Fish, pls don't be manipulated into a confusion state
sinkie is an independent forummer - not related to kopiuncle
yes, the plot is deliberately thickened to cast more doubts at kopi
it's okay ...used to it...we have copiuncle, we have geylanguncle, we have kopiauntie, we have kopiboy....and many more created by the king manipulator and by king maker here...
it's all a game here - don't take things too seriously....

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
DedicaTEd to TS:

[video=youtube;f4hsC0nRvZM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4hsC0nRvZM&feature=player_detailpage[/video]

ReLaX & enjoy..:wink:

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
To get a message across, don't always use a Remington double barrel. A BB gun to put a pellet in the arse works just as well. Some targets need a whole box of pellets though.........