• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

i am going to bedok reservoir

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oi Krafty don't do silly things there leh... What the heck you want to end your life..??? Dont play play hor..Think of your old lonely mom...

If You really want to jump then its up to you... But first pls give 4D Numbers for today to all Bros here.. If kena 1st Prize today, all Bros will pray and give offerings for you for your Afterlife...

Huat Ahhhhh..........!!!

Last edited:

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
I encourage you to go bedok reservoir.:smile:

Higher chance for you to find a like-minded milf or make new friends who share your objectives in life.

what cruise ship??? can you be more specific, i am looking for alternatives since soem brudders dun like the idea of me going to bedok reservoir.

Last edited:

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bedok reservoir postal code is 479244 (4+7+9+2+4+4 => 3+0 => 3)
Today's date is 26102011 (=>4)
Krafty aka hotbot will be number 6

So number so far is 346x

All we need is a time for x

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
he gong lan jiao wei one la. i remember him saying once he will quit this forum for good and he was serious about it, now leh?

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
he gong lan jiao wei one la. i remember him saying once he will quit this forum for good and he was serious about it, now leh?

Hey son, want to go swimming (not suicide) in Bedok Reservoir? We may catch some ghosts or Krafty corpse. :wink:

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
If he jump BR, I never say I tok. I go BR put 3 jossticks, 2 candles, 3 pink buns and 2 oranges LOL

If he jump, I will apply permit to hold celebration at Bedok Reservoir coz Singapore got one loser less. Guest of Honour will be Ho Kum Hean and wife whom Krafty has been maligning.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
krafty, limpeh see you so desperate and horny .. give you ho kangtao..

inside bedok reservoir got this chiobu....

5owfma.jpg