• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I am deeply shocked! HHH can get 10% votes.

Suarez

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's simple u twits.

Shows that 10% are tulan with the PAP, whether oppo representing there is credible or not.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looks like we need to be careful when we go out at night. Many ah siaos in Singapore. Will even vote for the Malaysian cunt Han Hui Hui!

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Han Hui Hui: 2,629 votes
NSP's Cheo Chai Chen: 215 votes
A one-time MP for Nee Soon gets less votes than HHH.

RandomNexus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Han Hui Hui: 2,629 votes
NSP's Cheo Chai Chen: 215 votes
A one-time MP for Nee Soon gets less votes than HHH.

I think I know why:

HHH barks.

Cheo says only 1 insignificant point - Pei Pei cannot be a good MP coz has to pay attention to her baby.

The bark is louder than that insignificant point. :smile:

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
11990503_10205321621216835_7515284028007694756_n.jpg

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal

Why did Han Hui Hui kao peh about cpf? How much does she even have in her cpf? Take all and fuck off back to matland and don't get involved in Singapore politics!