• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - Woman in shock after transferring $1k via PayNow to wrong person, desperately seeks recipient to get money back

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The money was for new notes for Chinese New Year.

Woman in shock after transferring $1k via PayNow to wrong person, seeks recipient to get money back

STOMP.STRAITSTIMES.COM
Woman in shock after transferring $1k via PayNow to wrong person, seeks recipient to get money back

It was a grand error.

A woman mistakenly transferred $1,000 via PayNow to the wrong person and is now looking for the person to get her money back.

The money was intended for Stomper Min, who is the woman's relative.

"She was supposed to make a PayNow transfer to me to exchange for CNY new notes," recounted the Stomper.

"I waited quite long and didn’t receive it. To my shock, she said the PayNow transfer was done.

"After checking, she realised she had mistakenly transferred $1,000 to Ang Siew Mui, who has a handphone number ending with 6687, on Jan 26 at about 11.15am."

The relative is in a state of shock and cannot remember exactly what happened.

"The bank has been informed, but we’re hoping to find Ang Siew Mui as soon as possible as this money is really very important to her household," said the Stomper.

"We really need the money back. This amount of money is huge to her, and she is very shocked and distressed now."

If you have any info about Ang Siew Mui, kindly contact Stomp at [email protected] or WhatsApp us at 9384 3761.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stupid fucking cheebye is probably thinking people want to cheat her when she's the dumb bitch who transfer money to the wrong party.

I suggest she go kitchen take a knife and fuck her cheebye a few times.

CopyCat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wa piang eh Auntie Min, do not worry, mai shocked and distressed, sure get back one lah ok.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Stompers are not the smartest breed in the land. If they were smart, they would avoid Stomp (or anything by SPH and CNA).

ftan42

Alfrescian
Loyal
if to transfer large sum, l will try transfer with a small amt and check with the other party if he/she PayNow received, if yes, then I will follow by the balance amt to him

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stupid fucking cheebye is probably thinking people want to cheat her when she's the dumb bitch who transfer money to the wrong party.

I suggest she go kitchen take a knife and fuck her cheebye a few times.

At least she didn't transfer to a Very Kind Lady.