• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I am best proof of being financially free

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
So many Malaysian and sinkie doggies gang up to bully me here and out there. May all your descendants get gangraped. I feel so serene so happy to wish that on you deserving criminal bastards!

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
Siok Bin. Can see your house on Google map. Unfortunately they didn't capture a picture of you in your slutty lingerie.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
So many Malaysian and sinkie doggies gang up to bully me here and out there. May all your descendants get gangraped. I feel so serene so happy to wish that on you deserving criminal bastards!
I have limited life span to reply to all the shameless lies by shameless Malaysian dogs here. Pui their mother wife daughters phua cb!

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have limited life span to reply to all the shameless lies by shameless Malaysian dogs here. Pui their mother wife daughters phua cb!

When are you dying? Will you be donating your money to the forum after you die? You greedy whore must have earn a lot from the divorce alimony. Fuxking cheebye.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
When are you dying? Will you be donating your money to the forum after you die? You greedy whore must have earn a lot from the divorce alimony. Fuxking cheebye.
Annulled marriage is not divorce and I didn’t ask for a cent. You fucking Malaysian son of whore is so shameless liar. Pui

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looks like everywhere I go is always i one person can win many Malaysian criminal dogs. So happy so serene!