• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I am a PAP Supporter - This is what PAP needs to do to Win Votes in GE2016.

ILovePAP

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am not ashamed to call myself a PAP loyalist even in this Pro Oppo Forum.

I may not be fully satisfied with the PAP government’s policies. However, I remain loyal because I am hopeful that the PAP will deliver on its promises and hold the belief that if we together as Singaporeans preserve our right to a voice, no matter how small that voice may be, they will eventually be heard.

To be sure, the GE2011 results indicate that majority of Singaporeans voted for the PAP. We are the ones putting up “Likes” and supportive comments on the Facebook pages of LHL and PAP MPs.

I am aware that our group looks set to shrink very quickly in this new Internet age.

To reverse the downward trend, I believe the PAP will have to fight GE2016 on two fronts:

One, to retain the support of the loyalists like me with continuance of policies that worked well in the past; two, to convince the Singaporeans that they have a voice.

jw5

Loyal
Do you aspire to be a grassroot leader, MP, ministar, or something that requires you to be loyal to the pap?

My impression of people (whether real, fake or trolls) who declare their loyalty to pap is that they tend to want something.

I call them wannabes.

NeverSayDie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's alright even if u are a clone from YPAP because they have been building their base here since 2008. I was looking for DeathThreat to play with but he was busy posting under AhGirl. :eek::biggrin:

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
It's alright even if u are a clone from YPAP because they have been building their base here since 2008. I was looking for DeathThreat to play but he was busy posting under AhGirl. :eek::biggrin:

DeathThreat tiok banned already.
Someone must have found his style of posting suspiciously familiar..........................

ILovePAP

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Do you aspire to be a grassroot leader, MP, ministar, or something that requires you to be loyal to the pap?

My impression of people (whether real, fake or trolls) who declare their loyalty to pap is that they tend to want something.

I call them wannabes.

I have no aspirations to be any of these. I believe PAP has its weaknesses. No party is perfect. Amongst all the political parties, PAP has the best talents. The problem is that our talents have a real issue about connecting with the ground. Years of comfort has hindered the most important rule of listening to the people.

I am sure if my PAP listens more, we can reverse the pro Oppo supporters and make them support us again.

ILovePAP

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's alright even if u are a clone from YPAP because they have been building their base here since 2008. I was looking for DeathThreat to play with but he was busy posting under AhGirl. :eek::biggrin:

I am not from YPAP. Nether do I know who are the 2 persons you are talking about.

jw5

Loyal
I have no aspirations to be any of these. I believe PAP has its weaknesses. No party is perfect. Amongst all the political parties, PAP has the best talents. The problem is that our talents have a real issue about connecting with the ground. Years of comfort has hindered the most important rule of listening to the people.

I am sure if my PAP listens more, we can reverse the pro Oppo supporters and make them support us again.

I am convinced that "your pap" needs to be kicked out of government for at least one cycle and become the opposition, so that they will come back more humble, empathetic and compassionate with a renewed understanding that government is about making the lives of ordinary citizens better.

ILovePAP

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The PAP has provided Singapore with good and honest government since independence. Under the PAP’s leadership, Singaporeans enjoy a high standard of living in a safe and stable environment, with strong economic growth and good job opportunities.

Nearly 90% of Singaporeans own their homes; our children receive high quality education; we have one of the best healthcare systems which remains affordable.

We need strong leaders, working closely with a united Singaporean society, to tackle the challenges that we face.

The past global financial crisis was a serious threat to our economy. The PAP Government implemented the $20bn Resilience Package and Jobs Credit Scheme to support our companies, protect jobs for our workers, and help our families.

As a result, we recovered strongly and achieved good growth since 2010.

What the PAP needs to do is to consistently worked side by side with Singaporeans to overcome difficulties, create economic growth, and develop programmes to improve our lives.

The last point I mentioned is Critical. The Party leadership has been weak in this area. We must listen and act in the interests of the Singaporeans.

ILovePAP

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am convinced that "your pap" needs to be kicked out of government for at least one cycle and become the opposition, so that they will come back more humble, empathetic and compassionate with a renewed understanding that government is about making the lives of ordinary citizens better.
Why do you want to kick out your wife if she has only some minor flaws. A better way is to educate her. Isnt this a win win scenario for all?

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP weakness is Money...they will die for money..look at Monday's Shitty Times
all PAP want is more money, no solving problems, they promise themselves more
money after budget meeting, promise themselves higher salary base on GDP again
and get another 3 to 6 months bonus!!

They can dig into the budget for more pay!!

Just look at PAP how much money they want to make from a car@$15k omv
Correct if I am wrong;
45% custom duty
125% ROV tax
ARF /PARF a failure now becomes part of the car deal.
Prfeviously ARF was $11K now ..ha ha double triple..
Now COE (unlimited $$)
Importer Profit margin, service, warranty 200%
Now a $15K car in Sickapoor becomes $130,000.00!!
Only can happened in the First World Sickapoor...overseas
ppl must be laughing at Local Peasants for being so stupid to be blackmail
by the gahman and won't dare to protest!!

This is what PAP can promised you if you vote them, they will bill you efficiently
be it ERP, ERP car park, high hospital bill assured, fine fine fine...increase water bill
increase petrol bill with gahmen high taxes...

ILovePAP

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I agree with any Singaporean who has deserted the PAP that the PAP must change. It must also be SEEN TO HAVE CHANGE, which is more important in this Internet generation.

One of the first thing that PAP leadership must do is to make itself relevant by recalibrating itself to the true middle ground.

The PAP has always believed itself to think for the middle ground, and that decisions that they make are for the majority of Singaporeans. However, even as it thinks so, the middle ground has shifted, but PAP is still stuck in a middle ground they imagine to be in the early 2000s. The priorities of Singaporeans have shifted. They do not think only in terms of economic well-being but believe in ensuring a balanced society where all Singaporeans can grow together.

In other words, the PAP needs to become real for the people of Singapore. Its challenging and I as a loyalist will assist to make it real.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP is fantastic govt. The PWP is actually a very good plan that will benefit Singaporeans.

The real problem is that they are weak in explaining its decision and policies.
This current set of dynamics is just not good enough. Something needs to radically change asap or they will lose more votes next election. They need to be really creative in their approach.

ILovePAP

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PAP weakness is Money...they will die for money..look at Monday's Shitty Times
all PAP want is more money, no solving problems, they promise themselves more
money after budget meeting, promise themselves higher salary base on GDP again
and get another 3 to 6 months bonus!!

They can dig into the budget for more pay!!

Just look at PAP how much money they want to make from a car@$15k omv
Correct if I am wrong;
45% custom duty
125% ROV tax
ARF /PARF a failure now becomes part of the car deal.
Prfeviously ARF was $11K now ..ha ha double triple..
Now COE (unlimited $$)
Importer Profit margin, service, warranty 200%
Now a $15K car in Sickapoor becomes $130,000.00!!
Only can happened in the First World Sickapoor...overseas
ppl must be laughing at Local Peasants for being so stupid to be blackmail
by the gahman and won't dare to protest!!

This is what PAP can promised you if you vote them, they will bill you efficiently
be it ERP, ERP car park, high hospital bill assured, fine fine fine...increase water bill
increase petrol bill with gahmen high taxes...
It may not be the ideal solution to tackle the transport issue. I agree. But do you have a better suggestion or shall we let allow our roads to be like Bangkok, Jakarta or Manila?

jw5

Loyal
PAP is fantastic govt. The PWP is actually a very good plan that will benefit Singaporeans.

The real problem is that they are weak in explaining its decision and policies.
This current set of dynamics is just not good enough. Something needs to radically change asap or they will lose more votes next election. They need to be really creative in their approach.

Only a PLP like you will think that the PWP is a good plan.

kongsimi

Alfrescian
Loyal
dun be afraid of change. change is good!! especially with the most credible opposition party!!

photo-1.jpg

ILovePAP

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Next, I strongly believe that my Party, the PAP must stop bringing in people who are not committed to the cause of Singaporeans. We have made mistakes in bringing in too many lawyers, economists, doctors who are clueless about service to the people.

I believe that if we, the PAP wants to remain relevant, we need to bring in people who can have a deep understanding of the human psyche and human condition, so that we will be able to develop policies which are encompassing and holistic.

Last edited:

ILovePAP

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ending off my posts of today before I go to bed, I want to say this to all the ex-supporters of PAP.

I am sorry that the PAP has failed to listen. I as a loyalist want PAP to remember, as much as PAP believe that it is them that had built up the Singapore that it is now with their policies, it is the people who has done it with them.

This isn’t PAP’s Singapore. This is a Singaporeans’ Singapore. And together, we will be grow Singapore together.

Good nite and thanks for offering your listening ear. I will continue tomorrow.

Last edited:

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Next, I strongly believe that my Party, the PAP must stop bringing in people who are not committed to the cause of Singaporeans. We have made mistakes in bringing in too many lawyers, economists, doctors who are clueless about service to the people.

I believe that if we, the PAP wants to remain relevant, we need to bring in people who can have a deep understanding of the human psyche and human condition, so that we will be able to develop policies which are encompassing and holistic.

PAP have not changed. They do bring in people who are for the people. The real problem is, managing population demographics and city development is an extremely tricky endeavour.