• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I almost rented a sea view apartment fromgot a Cantonese landlord

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
But too bad no 缘分we can’t agree on the terms of tenancy agreement and so in the end I asked for my deposit back and I didn’t rent the apartment.
Why you paid deposit when you haven't agreed on the terms ?
You wanted to suck his cock is it ?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You know what? As usual I am an exception. When I handed back my rental apartment, the landlord agent handling the handover said “WOW!”. She said she never see the toilet so cleaned before when tenant handover.
wow! you’re so clean. did she also say “phew! so happy you’re gone.”?

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Usually I will also clean my pants many many times if weak urine stream were to drip onto it. In other words it is usually when we find it very dirty then we will give many extra scrubs to it.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Usually I will also clean my pants many many times if weak urine stream were to drip onto it. In other words it is usually when we find it very dirty then we will give many extra scrubs to it.
i just use chlorox. removes all mildew, molds, stains. don’t need to scrub. let chlorox sit on it for 3.69 hrs and deep stains will be gone.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
i just use chlorox. removes all mildew, molds, stains. don’t need to scrub. let chlorox sit on it for 3.69 hrs and deep stains will be gone.
Problem is when we are in public toilet, if it drips we don't have much option to it.
All I could do is the remove the pant and give a few flush of water to the fly and use toilet paper to scrub it hard and if lucky toilet has dryer I could blow dry it before putting on :o-o:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Problem is when we are in public toilet, if it drips we don't have much option to it.
All I could do is the remove the pant and give a few flush of water to the fly and use toilet paper to scrub it hard and if lucky toilet has dryer I could blow dry it before putting on :o-o:
use toilet paper and if no taps available in cubicle use your saliva to dab the paper. otherwise paper too dry can scratch and bleed your cockhead.

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal

She organized a gangbang on the last day, 50 Banglas gave her toilet hole a good scrub, others with occupational habit washed the actual toilet instead.

And the landlord said. "Good Fucking CB Riddance." to the whore. Meanwhile, the lingering smell of cum and cunt fills the air.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why you paid deposit when you haven't agreed on the terms ?
You wanted to suck his cock is it ?
Tsk tsk tsk looks like you Ccb Cantonese scammer prostitute descendant @sweetiepie are pampered hdb sinkie that never rent house before. You do a letter of intent and pay deposit then you do tenancy agreement! That’s the standard procedure. Pui! But of course Angmoh the best no need to pay deposit the act nice act subservient Cantonese landlord also guai guai waited for the Angmoh for over a week.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I believe in her heart she said so. But that’s not my fault, blame it on the harasser not me. You know what? I am landlord for two decades and I know what a landlord wants. I think from the point of view of landlord and am the exemplary tenant from good payer to keep house in good condition to return the house in pristine cleanliness - from bathroom to bedroom from floor to wall to ceiling to windows to wardrobe to sofa to kitchen cabinet, hood and hob - but any trouble due to harassment like call police and selfish landlord and agent not happy is not fault. Should blame the harasser and not the victim of harassment crimes.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tsk tsk tsk look at you sia suay cantonese scammer prostitute descendant @sweetiepie clone twisting exemplary tenant to dirty tenant. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Me too I don’t even have a toilet brush. But shower screen, bathroom wall, floor, bathroom accessories, mirror etc no need to scrub meh? Especially when the wall and floor tiles they use are lousy types that attract stains. Bathroom ceiling too got mould due to no window and cold weather in year end. Lots of shit work, not easy at all.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
84826263-D9F1-45CB-8D0B-8F35DEE5D9CA.png

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
She organized a gangbang on the last day, 50 Banglas gave her toilet hole a good scrub, others with occupational habit washed the actual toilet instead.

And the landlord said. "Good Fucking CB Riddance." to the whore. Meanwhile, the lingering smell of cum and cunt fills the air.
That’s what your Jeremy Quek Cantonese whore mother did. Pui!
CA492B2D-89F7-486B-8A3C-3700BA757514.png

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
the landlord (cantonese) is 1 wise man for sure; he can snife out a slut when he sees one... how can a leopard changes its spots ? a slut will always be a slut.. ho ho ho :geek:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
the landlord (cantonese) is 1 wise man for sure; he can snife out a slut when he sees one... how can a leopard changes its spots ? a slut will always be a slut.. ho ho ho :geek:
The Cantonese landlord is a woman and your mark Andrew yeo Cantonese mother is the slut not me a hokkien virgin smeared and persecuted by you criminal bully dogs. Pui!
84826263-D9F1-45CB-8D0B-8F35DEE5D9CA.png