• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I almost rented a sea view apartment fromgot a Cantonese landlord

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
According to your mark Andrew Yeo liar evil coward criminal bully son of Cantonese slut whore mistress mouth. Pui!
84826263-D9F1-45CB-8D0B-8F35DEE5D9CA.png

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
What a shameless criminal bully son of Cantonese whore Jeremy Quek twisting landlord get deposit to suck cock. What is the difference between me and you? I state facts of Cantonese landlord while you tell lies of hokkien virgin landlord. 层次不一样indeed Pui! View attachment 187214
State facts to win VS tell lies to win is also my life achievement indeed. High class human VS dogs.