• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hypertension

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Smoking...liquor...pcc...dun think help...try "boh chup", "mai kan lan yi", "kwan wah lan tai", "ohhh pung gang lor boh wah taichi lor"...:biggrin::biggrin:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
like that got time for PRC milf meh

Except those days when I meet them lah. Hehe. Super rush everytime. I think I must cook up a story to my wife, say I outstation at Malaysia...if not everyday like that will die.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
bro ....have just posted a new thread in the moderated section...put the glass down. Hope that will help .

most of the time, im anxious, stress, to push things fast and wants to complete a job fast fast chop chop.
im very worry job might go wrong and will go thru 3-4 times to confirm myself it is right.

i suffer insomia, keep thinking of the next day. cant sleep well and thus cause indigestion.

whenever im anxious, there seems like a burst of blood pump into my heart and i need to take a deep breathe to smooth it.

cham, there was once i need to use my hand and grab my left chest.

most of time i told myself i juz need a good undisturbed sleep.
:(

Cranial Blowout

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can't sleep...pestered with a haunting, you may need to call the exorcist or ghost busters. Tossing in the bed is advisable, although two hours seems a little excessive.:wink: Have you tried counting sheep?

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The best way to relieve insomnia into a good night's sleep is reading. Whatever I feel like I can't sleep, I pick a book to read. Not that the book's content is boring, but your eyes will eventually physically tire out and send signal to your brain to sleep. My home is a mini-library. Some of you here have visited before.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
correct..i take out my old literature book i sure to feel sleepy. If that doesnt work then i put on my old school uniform...never fails.

The best way to relieve insomnia into a good night's sleep is reading. Whatever I feel like I can't sleep, I pick a book to read. Not that the book's content is boring, but your eyes will eventually physically tire out and send signal to your brain to sleep. My home is a mini-library. Some of you here have visited before.