• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How We Assess People

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Bob Sim is not kopiuncle although the deceit and writing styles are very similar.

Ramseth, GMS and Bob Sim had an unholy alliance in which the former two will tell Bob what to post in the forum. It was a dangerous gambit as Bob was well known to post entire emails, Hotmail messages, from his contacts into the old delphi forum. I remember one MSN exchange thread spanned literally pages and drew dozens of comments. He also posted all his private exchanges onto his blog, including chit chats with his Australian friend. That friend ended up having her ID and her daughter exposed in SBF.

I did not wish to bring this issue up because Ramseth is no longer with us. But forummers should know Bob's history.

GMS constantly fed Bob info about forummers and other people who were meeting up offline.

Last edited:

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bob Sim is not kopiuncle although the deceit and writing styles are very similar.

Ramseth, GMS and Bob Sim had an unholy alliance in which the former two will tell Bob what to post in the forum. It was a dangerous gambit as Bob was well known to post entire emails, Hotmail messages, from his contacts into the old delphi forum. I remember one MSN exchange thread spanned literally pages and drew dozens of comments. He also posted all his private exchanges onto his blog, including chit chats with his Australian friend. That friend ended up having her ID and her daughter exposed in SBF.

I did not wish to bring this issue up because Ramseth is no longer with us. But forummers should know Bob's history.

GMS constantly fed Bob info about forummers and other people who were meeting up offline.

i remember bob like to show off and telling stories like got this girl like him got that girl like him. buy him makan. when challenged, he will post what u stated to proof and expose others details.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Encouraged Bob in his early years to provide advisory on growing plants. The guy was a runaway success. Aunty, Uncle who migrated to Perth and overseas locations started writing in seeking advice. They were completely new to the forum. We were wondering why and then realised that that these people had gardens unlike HDB. He was popular and it went on for weeks. He provided solid advice and detailed instructions were given.Then he gave up.

Then he started bullying a few people including a popular lady called EW69 and running riot. Then the meeting at Coleman hotel to introduce some forummers and then F4 then disaster. Then using the Oz lady to cock tease some forummers and one of them turned up at his house to whack him. He hid while his elderly father had to pacify the guy.

You complimented Bob? When was that? 1990?

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i remember bob like to show off and telling stories like got this girl like him got that girl like him. buy him makan. when challenged, he will post what u stated to proof and expose others details.

Notice it is always Bob that reveals the ID of forummers, and not GMS or Ah Ram even though the three were literally sharing the air they breathe. GMS and Ah Ram get proxies to do the work for them.

Scroobal came down on Ah Ram far harder than he ever did on Alamaking, but it was the latter who pulled the infraction trigger. Pretty telling.

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
bob sim=kopiuncle=sinkie.
bob sim why u so free?

you are now smarter than all the narongs combined! well done! you've achieved confusion enlightenment!

601050_10200319367941218_386341388_n.jpg

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
my guess is sam leong, but not confirm. but this nazi peppertail sometime really getting on my nerve.

why are you so fragile and nervous
with all your Confusion antics and anallects
you should be like the rock of gilbratar
not behaving like one pondang aqua....:smile:

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you are now smarter than all the narongs combined! well done! you've achieved confusion enlightenment!

bang terimah kasih:smile:

thank you TFBH
but nobody will believe you
esp that intellectual giant jw5
our good twin brother in arms

why are you so fragile and nervous
with all your Confusion antics and anallects
you should be like the rock of gilbratar
not behaving like one pondang aqua....:smile:

Lai liao hor. Khong wu khong boh liao lor. :oIo:

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
alamak! malu man! sinkie is kopiuncle! why this kopiuncle so free? is he really bob sim that live off his parents?

you are so easily deceived by Alamak The King
all your studies and Confusion scholarship gone to waste
people throw a bone
like a hungry dog you go for it
and then died from poisoning....sad
wake up and be wise like Alamak The King:smile: