• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How We Assess People

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
You Sounds Like Kopi

i think the worst kind of forummers are the intellectual snobs and flops
the intellectual blackmailers and dictators...they are the biggest hypocrites in this forum
you know who i am talking about..no need to guess who are the intellectual mafia here
always bully the weak, cast scorn and contempt at the impoverished and vulnerable
kowtow to the mighty and pretend to save the earth...and accuse others of destroying the world...

Hi, kopi peh. Still sore about what others have done to you ? There was a time that your writing was driving me crazy too. :biggrin: Peace. :smile:

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
no lah bro
this jw5 debating skills are first class
his poems world class
his high intellectual prowess heaven class
his humility and compassion no class
his perception and assessment damned low class:smile:

..but somehow, it aLways strikes me that You are the better Lyricist amongst the Lots here..:smile:

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Know What; Fishypie at times wonder how do you get on with LiFe..Do you ever have ReaL Friends ?..:cool:

3001443-apinya-sor-pumarin-a-transvestite-muay-thai-gettyimages.jpg