• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How We Assess People

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/61vrrAuKSko" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

To both of you :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
3001443-apinya-sor-pumarin-a-transvestite-muay-thai-gettyimages.jpg

:d:d:d.lol.........................

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

cooleo like Golden Dragon, Cruxx and many others are dubious clone accounts. Most of them are online persona with agendas and to liven up this forum.

There are less than 50 genuine forummers here. Most of the time u are dealing with clones of YPAP / PAP members consisting of MBSSLOTS army, drifter team, just to name u these two. :biggrin:

Me a clone? Hahahaa........

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hehehe how i wish that u are not one..

like KoalaJack aka Mr Green Fonts, another one who comes online only after 2am and points kept at 17 for so many months until all that changed recently. :biggrin:

I must say, 14.002 posts for a clone is amazing. Are you sure?

Last edited:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hehehe how i wish that u are not one..

like KoalaJack aka Mr Green Fonts, another one who comes online only after 2am and points kept at 17 for so many months until all that changed recently. :biggrin:

Whatever pleases you. Makes no difference to me whether you think I am a clone or not. I have better things to do.