• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How to insult Ang Moh Lang until they buay tahan?

peacock

Alfrescian
Loyal
how do you throw insult or scold ang moh lang until they cannot tahan?

i only know scold white trash...

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I know most ang moh hate being called 'yellow'. Maybe it has something to do with being a chink, since chinks have yellow skin.

harimau

Alfrescian
Loyal
Angmos are very nice people why you want to scold them?

I work in angmo countries hardly get any scolding from them.

I miss Singaporeans scolding me very often.

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Depends on where they from, germans call em nazis, americans can them rednecks, brits called them cunts.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
how do you throw insult or scold ang moh lang until they cannot tahan?

i only know scold white trash...

Why do you want to insult Ang Mohs when you know that they are the best?

You should be worshipping them on a daily basis.

Without Ang Mohs you'd still be living in a feudal system with no technology to enhance your life.

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Why do you want to insult Ang Mohs when you know that they are the best?

You should be worshipping them on a daily basis.

Without Ang Mohs you'd still be living in a feudal system with no technology to enhance your life.

you want us to worship this poor bloke?

christ_passion_movie_cross.jpg

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you want us to worship this poor bloke?

since jesus was a jew from bethlehem and nazareth, he would look like a jew of that era - dark eyes, dark hair, dark beard.....very similar to arabs of that era. osama bin ladin would have looked like him. the west and the church in rome, especially the eastern roman or byzantine empire, supplanted the dark jewish image with their own enlightened ang mo image with flawless white skin and shampooed red curls. :wink:

image.jpg

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
morning asswipe, you gotta admit he looks happier and better fed than the poor guy on the crucifix though.

If you are happy worshipping a guy with man-tits looking happy and better fed, while do so many sinkies get their panties in a bunch over Kong Hee? At least Kong Hee doesn't have man-tits.