• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

(Video) Reporter Claims Andy Lau Once Scolded Him For 20 Minutes & Threatened To End His Career

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal

(Video) Reporter Claims Andy Lau Once Scolded Him For 20 Minutes & Threatened To End His Career​

BY HYPE DESK
JULY 14, 2023

Sources: Instagram/@andylauox/Douyin/@香港猪皮
Sources: Instagram/@andylauox/Douyin/@香港猪皮

Branded by the media as one of the Four Heavenly Kings of Cantopop, Hong Kong star Andy Lau (刘德华) is loved and respected by many. He has always upheld a good reputation throughout his 40 years in the entertainment industry. There has been little to no controversy news tied to him, until now.

Recently, a veteran reporter from Hong Kong by the name of Zhu Pi (朱皮) posted a video on Douyin claiming that he was scolded and threatened Andy because of a misunderstanding. After the video went viral, netizens were really taken aback by his claims and refused to believe that their well-loved actor would do something like stated.

Source: Douyin/@香港猪皮

Andy is known to be fiercely protective of his family, so when he thought that the entertainment reporter was planning to interview his family, he burst out in anger. “He called me and scolded me furiously for 20 minutes straight and I wasn’t allowed to hang up the phone. He then threatened me saying that he would use his 9 billion net worth to make sure I lose my job as a reporter. I would have to roam the streets begging for food and sleep underneath bridges,” Zhu Pi said.

Much later, the 61-year-old realised that it was a huge misunderstanding and apologised to Zhu Pi in front of more than 10 reporters and TVB. “He dashed over to me and gave me a hug. He also patted my back non-stop while apologising to me repeatedly,” the reporter added.

Even though this matter happened many years in the past, Zhu Pi mentioned that he still remembered everything clearly like it happened yesterday. This is a side that no one knew about the famous star, and he wanted the outside world to know this.
Source: Douyin/@香港猪皮

Of course, this matter aroused the curiosity of netizens. Some dismissed the reporter’s claims as fake and told netizens to not believe his words, while others sided with Andy commenting that Zhu Pi deserved to be scolded for his actions.
  • “This is to protect his family; the paparazzi getting scolded for crossing the line is understandable.”
  • “If you exposed my family, I would also be really pissed.”
  • “You kind of deserve to be scolded after stalking his wife.”
  • “What’s wrong with trying to protect the wife?!”
Source: Weibo/@艾玛冲浪菌
Video Player

Sources: Oriental Daily, Douyin, Weibo