• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How to increase opposition votes at the next GE

ILovePAP

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Where's the money coming from when they bought the buses?

From the sky? LOL..

Very kind of the PAP to purchase new buses for its citizens..

I assure you the PAP will increase the fares the minute these buses exit the bus depots to pick up the first passenger..

And if you are the govt, whatbwill you do. Talking and blaming seems to be your cup of tea. No constructive solutions at all.

ILovePAP

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We all owe my success to good governance and sound institutional policies put in place within our Singapore system by the PAP. Singapore's success stories did not occur by chance. These policies are put in place by a capable and committed PAP government who have the peoples welfare FIRST.

ILovePAP

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We must not lose sight that Singapore is a vulnerable country. We need to unite behind a good government that cares for our people.

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We all owe my success to good governance and sound institutional policies put in place within our Singapore system by the PAP. Singapore's success stories did not occur by chance. These policies are put in place by a capable and committed PAP government who have the peoples welfare FIRST.

WAHAHAHAHAHAHA!:oIo:

jw5

Loyal

Their family members and friends including PAWS (porlumpar asslicking wannabe sycophants) are also people. :eek:

jw5

Loyal
ILovePAP = ilovesingapore = kopisai = papib

You could be right. Not many can increase points so fast like that asshole kopisai.
He's probably using ronron nick to up even, hahaha....................

ILovePAP

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You could be right. Not many can increase points so fast like that asshole kopisai.
He's probably using ronron nick to up even, hahaha....................

PAP has our supporters here. We are the silent majority!